Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

people saying that eugene is the ml and that he loves hari feels weird. theyre clearly brother and sister and i think the way cabel and erich acted was just as possessive and protective brothers. and maybe he didnt want to walk hari down the aisle in the prev life is bcs he felt guilty? for not treating her better?

edit : but i really dont know anymore i read 2 chapters ahead from the raws and it really seemed like eugene's gonna be the ml,,, i have mixed feelings. like, i like him but it feels weird at the same time
but well lets just see how the author gonna develop the story. saw adult eugene
hes gonna show up in ep 37
and he is so handsome goddamn

Everyone in the comment section is like “eugene’s the ml”, while here I am thinking that only their height changed.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the next time we see Eugene, his state is not gonna be alright.

Fed-Kun's army
AWW CABEL IS A GOOD BOY NOW

i'm glad Cabel and Johan are stil frenemies even now, they bicker a lot 😂

Dex-chan lover
Ehe.... -w- i like this brother dynamic much better. Cabel going around with his sister complex. Hari's really pretty and popular

I was just crying a few chapters ago and now I'm so happy I can't stop smiling, I love this character devolpment from everyone and the sibling's dynamic so much!

Dex-chan lover
The whole 6 years time-skip! Noooo~ I missed their growth~
I'm definitely worried about Eugene.

So Eugene got married on the original timeline, my heart was not ready for that fact and now he's engaged </3

Users who are viewing this thread