Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Hari is too good for them xD that was a cute chapter. The reactions of the other students were hilarious. I loved it.

Aggregator gang
Ahhh I'm so excited with this time skip!! The story is so cute and funny, with just enough serious stuff to keep it interesting.
Thanks for the double updates!! Looking forward to more :)

This is really cute but
it's a shame that only cabel is the one who genuinely dotes on her as a sister lol someone mentioned some chapters ago that even erich has a crush on her But it does go away??? but still ykno. cabel best boy

I don't mind Hari with Euegene tbh, Hari has developed close bonding with the brothers, it feel sad if she married boy from other house, considering Ernzt pretty much only boys they need a girl to tie them together.
Sorry for Johan but Erich x Louise can make up to tie Ernzt and Vastia.

As for Cabel.
Maybe he can go with Jeanette?
Ezekiel x Jeanette seem not really work as he see her more to be sister and Cabel pretty much dead draw to Anasthasia.

After all that Auntie drama these fluffy chapters are what I needed^^

These kids are so gosh darn cute.

I love that everyone aware of just how gorgeous Hari is. So proud of her.

I’m not sure who I want to me endgame. That blue haired boy is really sweet. So I’m leaning towards him. But I’ve seen people commenting on Eugene so I assume somethings going to happen?

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

What!!???
people are saying that eugene is the male lead?!??! No matter what that's someone she grew up with! And considered her brother! Isn't this kinda weird? Like an incest? Nobody has any problem with this, like morally? Or is it just me?

loving the look into the relationship dynamics and cabel is honestly best bro omg
Hari looks like a little hamster here! So cute!

and honestly i see people getting upset that eugene is the ml but like think about it. Hari was about to marry 2nd ml in her last lifetime. It wouldnt make sense for the universe to send her back at that point just to get to know him earlier lmao. Maybe something bad was happening to the Ernst fam behind the scenes and Eugene sent her away to get married to take care of her. Its been a while since i read the beginning but personally i think she was sent back for something bigger than just having a good relationship with her family. We see Eugene going through a lot of bad shit as the new head of family and with how he's seemed, he takes things upon himself and doesn't share whats going on much to the others because he feels responsible for them. I think maybe Hari will help him in some way. Hopefully her maturity/knowledge from her previous life will help her prevent whatever went wrong in the last life or whatever

I mean how can you not realize that the ML is gonna be
Eugene?
Rule of thumb is the most interesting/developed/ the one who appears most is ML no? Also
the timeskip is all about Eugene and Hari. His appearance is being treated as this big dramatic reveal that kickstarts more plot. Also it's obvious that he was in love with her in the past life too. He doesn't want to walk the woman he loved down the aisle, he wasn't happy to be engaged to another woman, he hides his feelings for her. It's a open and shut case as to who the ML is lol

@practicallyuseful Well his love for hari so far is more of something like an overprotective and possessive family member than anything, it's sweet and it fits his childish character well enough, wouldn't be weird if his feelings started to change as he grow older

Users who are viewing this thread