Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I know they're not blood related but it still feels so wrong to ship her with anyone besides Johan

Aggregator gang
The siblings get along so well. I still ship Hari x Johan, but i have the feeling the ship won't sail 😭
Anyway, for young Eugene to be alone fighting those adults... well, at least he has the trustworthy people with him.

Aww
What a cute visit.
I was hoping Ezakeil from Who made me a Princess would make a cameo apperance

I... I really needed this right now. Man, is this happiness on demand or something? Super fucking ultimate thank you for the chapter dudes

EUGENE BEST BOY

Love that Cabel develops a super protective nature towards Hari and become a very overprotective baby towards her, to remember he was physically torturing her without any understanding of what it caused Hari. It was also cute to see how natural Erich and Hari hold hands since they are 'twins' aka same age, to know he used to play the meanest trick towards her and seemed to be the one that holds the most animosity towards her, to see them converse casually without any malice. Ah. Wonderful.

But it was also sad to see Eugene had to become an adult so fast and basically abandoned his "growing up" phase, he send his siblings to avoid them getting hurt, but it does feels that it will take a toll on him, his increasing cold nature and all that adulting shit that will cause him to become coldblooded to survive the household and his siblings. Poor him.

what's this? calm before storm? aaaaaaa. still shipping johan hari hard like yrrreeaaaaa

Omg this was so cute, poor eugene is already so mature and carrying so much on his shoulders. Tysm for translating !

Fed-Kun's army
hooo this reprieve is so good considering that theres gonna be drama right around the corner i can just feel it

this feels wrong and upsetting

something is brewing and I heard that
Eugene is the ml

so drama is fast approaching and the lack of contact saddens me, he must be so lonely

like the thought that they heard about the engagement through the grape vine somehow makes me sad, damn the extended family

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Ahh, these chapters are so peaceful.... but we all feel that something's going to happen, indeed....

I feel really bad for Eugene, they should all be together instead of this, and we can see his marriage isn't exactly happy either. He deserves much better...

Also this Vastia family is 100% planning something, i don't think they are goody goody like they seem at all.

Dex-chan lover
@chuchuchoerry
hooo this reprieve is so good considering that theres gonna be drama right around the corner i can just feel it
And then everyone died. The end

Jeez this is how I felt about the parents deaths in earlier chapters... The twists come too hard too suddenly my heart is unprepared for whatever is going to happen D:

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone else is so happy, I hope Eugene would be happy too soon. |ω;`)
Thank you for the translation!

It seems we can't see the boys with Ijekiel. It's like an agreement between manhwa authors to not draw and make them interact together in one scene.

Thank you for your hardwork, team!

Users who are viewing this thread