Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Hahahaha Hari is so flushed she does not know what to say its so cute... Finally they are going back, I wonder how is Eugene

okay but it’s logical if Johan gets bro-zoned from living 3 years with Hari in a sibling-like setting, while they haven’t seen Eugene? I think that’s enough time for Hari to see a huge gap from child to man :000 (not that she didn’t see it in the past life but that’s different)

I mean they’re not blood related in the first place so 👀

Dex-chan lover
if Eugene has changed, I hope he changes again for his siblings, though they couldn't share the hardships with his younger siblings, they really do cared about him

Supporter
Not that I dislike either Eugene or Johan....but I would have liked to have seen a third lead. I low-key was hoping the prince was going to get involved after Cabel's incident...guess not?

The Vastia family is so kind, that I kinda want Hari to end up with Johan. I really didn't mind Eugene being the ML but they've established him as a brother figure for Hari in my eyes... I hope they can overcome this by changing Eugene's image so we can be convinced that he's the ML. And I'm so excited to see him too! Thank you for the update!

Supporter
Not sure how true the following is, and maybe this is old news but
I read in a forum that Cabel ends up falling for Anthanasia from Who Made Me A Princess

I also spoiled myself and if you want to know who the love interests are then
So Eugene and her "twin" brother have a thing for her, she ends up marrying Eugene at the end though. And Louis (forget how to spell Johan's sister's name) and her twin seem to be getting together. Also on the novel Eugene and her are actually having a sex before marriage and that's why they marry in case she ends up with a baby O////O

ahh finally they're going back with eugene!! i love the vastia but i missed them together ;o;

thank you for the update!!!

@KarrotKakes @chuchuchoerry well i usually absolutely despise brother-sister romantic relationships, but for some reason i could accept this... like it actually does make sense?? bcs hari and yohan lived together for 6 years they'd probably feel more like siblings, no? and i think eugene had always loved her, even in the first timeline... but he couldn't say it... i just want them to be happy ㅠㅠ

Yall are talking about these love triangles while im over here mad because the girls don't get to go to school. I know, I know, its fantasy Europe but still, girls should learn too!!

I KNOW that eugene has practically been living away from them, so technically didn't grow up together..... in this life at least....

Listen I'm not tryna hate or be judgemental (I sorta am looking forward to the romance) but I feel like they could have done this romance hundreds of different ways to make more sense...

It's just that I thought since it's fundamentally wrong to ship someone with their brother, that the endgame would be Johan.

I mean call me dumb for not noticing but I just thought that was just bro sis moments and never read too much into it

HOW ARE YALL NASTY ASS MFS SHIPPING THEM
??? CHILE THAT MAN IS HER BROTHER. IDC IF THEY NOT BLOOD RELATED LIKE DEADASS WHAT THE FUCK. IT WAS GOING SO WELL. AND NOW YALL ARE TELLING ME SHE SLEEPS WITH HER BROTHER??? IM OUTTA HERE JESUS CHIRST. THIS IS INCEST YALL. INCEST

I hope Gene didn't change his personality too much, but after going through all that... 😢

Users who are viewing this thread