Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I just realized that Hari and Eugene correspond inappearance to original Ernst couple aka their parents.

Eugene grew up hot.

y'all should probably drop this now if you think non-bio siblings who didn't grow up together dating is gross

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Welp, the ship is sailing.

Hey listen i'm on team green boy and Eugene is in second place. How about we just give him a nice girl who he deserves who's not Hari XD

Double-page supporter
Well, this chap certainly confirms for good who the ML is. Hari's heart pounding and Eugene's talk about love very much lead in "that" direction.

Y’all they are not bio-related, if anything they can be considered childhood friends who grew up as siblings.

Fed-Kun's army
ugh, I love this comic so much but...

it urks me so much that Eugene is the ML. She has always known him as her brother both in her past life and present (so when people say they haven't grown up together that would be false) but even without that she is part of the Ernst family and both Cabel/Erich (maybe not Erich since it seems like he has a crush on her) consider her as their sister so everything just feels so weird. Someone said in the comments that if you consider non-bio sibling dating is gross then you should drop it and even though this was a great story with fantastic art, characters and feel I might just do that and manifest a different ending instead.

Thank you for the update! This made me really happy!! I kinda called it way back then that Eugene will have romantic feelings towards Hari. He once thought "Why am i so easily swayed by her" sooooo

Though if Hari ends up with another then i hope i can have Eugene XD

Users who are viewing this thread