Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

.... Why do people gotta ship Brother with adopted sister... The whole point of this was to be a wholesome journey of an adoptive sister becoming an actual sister, not a wife...

Also, I'm upset that there was no search on who caused the accidents, no plans to prevent it from happening again. If nothing is done here, this story is just too full of plot holes.

i really really really hope everything stays peaceful forever please they don't deserve any more pain, they deserve happiness

I don’t ship them, but I don’t mind people who ship them, and I might ship them in the future. Marrying your adopted sibling doesn’t only happen in stories. A family friend of ours married their adopted sibling. They grew up together in the same house since they were in middle school 🤷‍♀️

@pingustrategist I really agree and I really hope the brother doesn't become the ML.
And I really hope it doesn't go the way it seems to be going, where she gets brotherzoned by her ex fiance (who seems to consider her like a sister) and fall in love with her actual brother, or else I'm definitely dropping it.

Ah, I get it, they want to hurry up to go eat because she once said under tears that she felt alone and wanted them all to share a meal - but then she was ripped out of the house by that evil hag and afterwards they had to leave the mansion... then this is that long-awaited meal they never shared in peace!

Yo the change from brother/sister to hyung/unni... muah thank you so much it flows so much better

Fed-Kun's army
nah they are obviously still thinking about that time Hari, in tears, asked for them to eat together but they didn't. they're making it up to her 😭

Users who are viewing this thread