Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Snack Eugene wanting to give Hari the entire fucking world=all my crops are watered, my bills are paid, my skin is clear.

If you are wondering about the male lead and if this story will be about brotherly love...
It's not about brotherly love. Eugene is the ML (they will marry). I know they are not blood- related but it's not my kind of story. I'm dropping it.
Thank you for the translation (°-° ).

wowie the knight is v v v v cute
also the hug was adorable
i need more skinship between the two of them :3

knight is preeeetty. eugene is already clearly losing his marbles tho in wanting to protect and spoil her endlessly.

@Alynev_K ... Well, some stuff makes more sense if that is the case.
But I'm a bit disappointed. There isn't enough family based fluff type stories, and bonding as non-blood related siblings seems like it would make for a sweet story. Like learning that there are deeper ties than blood. Wonder why they didn't run with that...
And tbh, if I were Hari, I would be creeped out that the older brother that I looked up too liked me romantically... Like basically no one likes their close siblings that way. The way this story is running makes it feel like incest since there was so much emphasis on how they are a family and all.
Edit: Lol, so because I'm bored I did some research and found out that in many countries it is illegal to marry adopted siblings because adoption is equal to being related by blood. In places where it is "legal" is only because it isn't specifically prohibited. And it's at least social incest...

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, I still prefer a sibling story than romance.... It feels so incest like if Athy marries her father 😂

Sir Edan... why....?
AAARRGGGHHHHHH
why so yuuummmm.....???
..seriously, all the men here are invitation to sin...!!!
but ah.. i still like the one with blue hair.. the one we're supposed to marry in the previous life..
he's a good man... a real certified sweetheart <3

Apparently they explored more of their relationship in the novel, and it showed subtly signs of their not brotherly love. I wish they had adapted those parts as well, even if I can already see some of the signs...

Either way, that was such a cute chapter~

I guess that guard will be used to trigger some jealousy into our ML haha

Nep

Dex-chan lover
In some other universe...

Eugene: I will give you anything you want.
Hari: I want video games

Users who are viewing this thread