Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I hope hari's and her brothers feelings will stay as just sibling love....😅😅😅😅

Contributor
They're still people whining about the main couple, when it was kinda obvious since chapter 1 with all the hints we got ?

You should have probably dropped this at the beginning then, not after 40 chapters.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter .

Where is this goingggg??

I like the art and I like the characters, but what is thissss? Another character that kinda seemed like they were dropped out of nowhere? Vague relationships that’s being stirred towards an uncomfortable direction?

@siquall There was a lot more focus on her relationship with Eugene since earlier on but they were never as romantic, i think. I don’t know about Eugene but Hari’s always only ever seemed to have wanted to become a family with the Ernst brothers. What kind of mental gymnastics are they supposed to give Hari so that she realizes that she apparently loves Eugene a different way?

@UglyDuck lol, sweet home alabama 🎵

Gahhhhhhh
Author sama why u ruin this precious sibling relationship 😠 knightsxhari or blue hairxhari would be so much better 😭

;Thank you for the translation! I can't help but feel that it is going to be a long, long, long road to happiness for everyone though. Eugene especially because he has worked so hard for his family and is so self-sacrificing

Fed-Kun's army
Would've felt better off if the body guard had some type of armor on along with some form of weaponry (minimum a dagger) to go with him...

their sibling relationship are so precious that makes me pray so hard that the author must NOT make eugene as ML

Lolol aww the hug is so cute!! And the guard is adorable haha, thx so much for the update!

@tsukuyo119 omg sameee!! It’ll be so weird seeing them like that, it’s so uncomfortable lol

I wanna be reborn in this world in my next life, even side charas are so good looking. 😔🙏

New guard interaction was cute, lol.
I’m glad other possibilities are being introduced, I don’t like the family friend guy.

Users who are viewing this thread