Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Thanks for translating
Why doesn't the bodyguard wear a sword or something like that?

Dex-chan lover
No comments on how it's really hard to believe that the maid got the tea on her hand "accidentally" ? lol

Fed-Kun's army
can someone spoil me, since this and wmmap share the same universe, will we see some magic any soon?

I don't understand why is a issue that they're 'family'.
1. They're not blood relatives.
2. In her first life, they had a strained relationship that was bad, with very little to no communication at all.
3. In this life, even when they have a good and caring relationship, only spent 2 years living together before he sent them away, and the first half of it was as bad as the her first life.
4. Korean females uses 'oppa' not only for their brothers, they used too to their boyfriends and men older than they, so that she call him brother is not that a big deal.

Now, in a unrelated note: the guard is cute 😍

is it just me or the knight somehow had a same face as Eugene?

The panels where the artist show their full bodies is like 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏽🧍🏼

Why is there a lot of step sibling romance in a lot of k-webtoon nowadays anyway? Before I only see it in JP shounen mangas since it was (clearly) a fetish. Not my taste though so I'm gonna drop this.

Her new body guard is super cute! I hope he’s her love interest because I’m here for it:) can’t wait to see more of their interactions!!! Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like she forgot she came from the future.

When will she use her future knowledge again?

Aggregator gang
Hmm, why are manhwa authors tend to drag the stories like this, it doesn't progress much.

Edan... Gorgeous //// fortunately im already falling head over heels for Eugene

Users who are viewing this thread