Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

oof... not only do I not like that the brother seems to be the love interest, but the eldest brother is also so nasty. He is basically controlling what Hari can and can't have and do while also lusting after her like???? Please stop?????
I hope he changes his behavior and attitude soon.

If u dont like hari and eugene ship, u better stop reading this manhwa. No matter how much u complaining,
they'll end up together, Eugene is the ML

Dex-chan lover
Those 3 brothers see Hari as their happiness, since she gave them the support they need in their dire moments... It is natural for them to be jealous

Not wanting to spoil anything, but it’s not hard to tell who Hari will end up with at this point. Drop it now if it’s uncomfortable for you 🤗

Also, their family just breaks my heart — especially Eugene. The way they write how each of them are maturing and the struggles along the way has touched me more than other manhwa 😭

Fed-Kun's army
I know that they aren't related but this still gives off sweet home Alabama feeling... Must be because they grew up together...

Dex-chan lover
after all she's done for them till now, that's not surprising for them to have that feeling. 🙄

I like that this doesn't only stay with Hari but lets us see the perspective of the other characters too.

Thanks for the translation!

@saku_mochi It's the precedent chapter (so 43), after their talk in the garden, Eugene doesn't want to let go of her hand but Hari distracts him (?) and leaves.
Thanks for the chapter !

Aggregator gang
What did Eugene refuse to get for Hari? Was it mentioned somewhere what she really wanted? I don't remember ^^'
Thanks for the chapter!

Let the dugeun dugeun moments begin 😈

Thanks for the chapter!! I like this webtoons style so much!

Users who are viewing this thread