Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

i don't hate eugene but his two modes are completely oblivious or over-protective and no in-between...im pretty sure they'll be end game (rip i love johannes T___T) so i hope hari and eugene at least learn how to tell each other things up front T_____T thanks for the chapter!!

um well I will just read and see how it goes 😂

thanks for update and translating(≧▽≦)

Now... i'm all for keeping it in the family like many medieval lines did, but the story aint setup for it.

"Oh look it's my little sister who's not related by blood. Because it would be totally weird if we were related by blood. So it's a good thing we're NOT related by blood!"
"I am underage tho--"
"LALALALA NOT LISTENING"

ngl I'm conflicted, personally I'm not a fan of sibling relationships even if they arent blood plus the relationship they've just barely developed is on the pretense of family and sticking together so to have him feel that way towards Hari is a meh for me

Their so cute but I don’t ship them in the slightest. I wish they could just stay brother and sister. I don’t want them to lose part of their families over love. :(

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

I really like their sibling relationship. I can’t see them as anything more than that. This book would be better if the author focused more on developing their childhood dynamics. I want to see their growth as characters after they bullied her, and how they began to love each other more as family. The author kind of rushed the whole thing through a timeskip just to build up the romance.

Users who are viewing this thread