Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

@Namelessmoreless
Eugene'll broke off his engagement with Rosabella, and she got engaged with the crown prince later. Eugene like hari as a woman and hari too, they never truly see each other as siblings since the beginning. Even in the first timeline, Eugene love hari so much, but decided not to tell her.

In the end of the story, they'll marry each other and have children, i think its possible for they to marry since Hari is an adopted child and dont have blood relation with them.

That's it, if u dont like hari x Eugene or find it disgusting u better drop this, because they'll end up together. It's not only Eugene, even Erich will develop feeling for Hari romantically not as siblings. Those two never see hari as their sibling or substitute for their dead sister. They see Hari as a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
😬 Ewwww, oh well I am here into they officially start dating....

To be honest that's a relationship that I find very confusing... But I think it's better than falling for your real sibling or your cousin: I wouldn't want my children to suffer from genetic issues 😒

Ahhh....in MY opinion....its VERY weirdd like I really love their brother and sister love but love like real love is kinda....and I ship Hari and Johannes.....I'll be a bit sad if Hari and Eugene end up together....sigh... Idk what to feel hahahah.....

People here seem to be getting confused. They're not blood-related at all. If Hari & Eugene end up together, it would be a bit awkward since they were kinda raised as siblings. But then again, there was a good period when the brothers never saw her as their sister, but more of an impostor taking advantage of their poor mother.

Double-page supporter
I call that emotion "incest" but you do you, bro. As long as you're two consenting adults and there's been no grooming involved. Still...

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Luminalumi1010 thank u For the info. Seems like i Will still read this one, but for now drop first wait until 20ch update more (last time i waited it at ch 26 then just read again yesterday xD ) then read it again (Im always like that for every manga/manhwa because im on team batch xD )

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I don’t really see much difference between this plot and a “These childhood friends have known each other since they were babies and are like siblings, but now that they’re older, they’re starting to like each other!” plot. But I suppose if you feel weird about the fact that Hari was adopted by the family, that’s pretty valid.

I wish I could come here to see comments talking about the actual story and not people complaining about fake incest (y’all know the definition of incest right?). Like if you don’t like it just go read something else.

I know,I know that he is the ml but I feel weird about it...
I feel it and I like it, but I somehow deny it.

"Beware of the Brothers" hmm... indeed.
Did we see her hand getting burned? I skimmed the last 2 or 3 chapters and didn't see it.

I get how hyung feels but I hope he doesn't act on that emotion of love in more than a familisl way. It'll be a burden on hari

Users who are viewing this thread