Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Me praying eugene ml plz everyday hoho
Imo each of thm didnt even notice themselves falling into tht love holes lol

Idk why ppl dislike ths but my pov
if 'step' sister yes i feel uncomfortable..
if 'adopt' sister, i dont feel anything weird fr tht

Both him and Hari already has feelings for each other before she went back in time. I'm pretty sure of it! Especially Hari aaaa

@Sparklepink12K
Preach.

And I'd think people should be able to recognize ships when they see them after reading a certain number of manhwas. The hints in the first chapters were not too subtle to go unnoticed. So unlike some other mangas and manhwas where undesirable ships get established far into the story, here the readers had a perfect opportunity to stop reading at the very beginning. However, I can understand the unwillingness to drop a story when dozens of chapters have already been read - it often feels like admitting that you have wasted your time and emotions.

@rdirf
Oh wow. I can’t believe someone actually read my ridiculously long comment. And replied. I feel so glad right now. Thank you. And I totally agree. The amount of foreshadowing this author/artist has used is enormous, and people are still in denial and complain in the comment section of every chapter. And thank you again for replying, you made my day better, as if someone actually listened to what I said. I rarely find that that happens. So thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, she's your sister. She was even adopted because of how much she looked like first sister. It's wrong on many levels.

@Sparklepink12K
I love long comments on Mangadex since they usually have substance and provide interesting perspectives, even when I don't agree with them. And in this case I agree with you so it's even better :D Seeing as I have no friends who read manhwa and have no one to discuss such things with, comments have been the only way for me to at least find people whose opinions I can mull over and reply to (mostly in my head).

I don’t know why all comments I see are about whether webtoon is incest or not but I just wanna point out how FINE and Cute Erich is! Seeing how only two “sister-in-laws” were mentioned for the 1st timeline, Erich must have been single or at lest unmarried prior Hari going back in time. I’m pretty sure Erich will marry Louise in the 2nd timeline >:) I ship it!

Erich is my bias among the 3 brothers

@Sparklepink12K

I'm happy to talk plot points with you. If what Eugene's feeling is romantic love there's nothing "beautifully poetic" about it. Hari is a member of the household that he is in charge of. Let's forget the fact that she has been acknowledged by all three brothers as being a sibling, and the massive impact that moment had on her.

The difference in power is huge. Larger than employee/boss or student/teacher, both of which are considered fraught dynamics within which to build a romantic relationship. He has absolute control of her entire life, the potential for abuse is too great. We can already see that he lies to her regularly, and has tasked someone with informing on her daily actions. All while relying on her for some sort of emotional support... it's not healthy.

This story remains an interesting read, and likely will remain so whoever she ends up with. What bothers me is reading through the comments and seeing people gush over stuff like this. Imagine Hari as a real person who becomes aware of everything Eugene is doing. She tells you about it. Would you be thinking 'romance!' or 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩?

Dex-chan lover
Ok it's weird but super unsurprising lmao. Since the very first time she only had eyes on Eugene anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Eugene: do you think i got rid of the maid?
Me: yes i do
Eugene: what, do you think cut off her hand?
Me: I DIDNT BUT BECAUSE YOUVE MENTIONED IT-

Users who are viewing this thread