Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Ikr. It's so annoying. I almost dropped this because of that. I researched incest and this isn't it. Glad to see someone that feels the same way.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY SHE CAME BACK!
He loved her, they were meant together ;_; <3

Eugh i knew this was going to happen and yet i continued. The mantra of "no blood-relationship" doesn't work very well when the feeling of brothers made hari stop being interested in Johannes. Nonetheless im not dropping.

I noticed the novel translations have caught up to the webtoon recently and to save someone else the trouble, this chapter ends around ch 87.

That feeling is called being a creep.

I know it's suppose to come of as being love, but I would become paranoid as fuck if someone loved me like that. And I'm not even talking about the pseudo incest part of it. Having someone watch me 24/7 reporting all my action to the person who "loves" me, but never actually take the time to talk to me. That's creepy.

This is so weird... “no blood relations” yeah, but y’all were raised as siblings aaannnddd Hari looks exactly like what their dead sister would have looked like... and even if she is adopted liking your sibling is weird YxY

It’s so beautifully poetic.
Also, let me explain how this is not incest:
1)Not blood related
2)She doesn’t look like their dead sister, the only trait she shares with Arina is silver hair, nothing else. They are not identical. Why do people keep confusing this?
3)they never developed sibling bonds, Eugene and Hari, they had always felt differently about each other, yes, they did develop bonds and began to care for each other, but not like siblings. The parents died too quickly for them to be established as a complete family unit, and for them to feel weird about it. Hari and Eugene were apart for 6 years and only together for 2, they kept in touch, but any development in growing sibling bonds were diminished. Instead, their relationship became that of close friends or confidants who relied on each other and that is how they fell in love, though they were in denial for quite some time.
4) For those saying that she should have married Johannes and that she liked him, she didn’t. The novel explicitly says in the later chapters that she never had romantic feelings for him. She wasn’t opposed to marrying him in the first timeline because anyone suitable to her status would do, all she wanted then was independence. But spoiler, even then she and Eugene were in love, and with the way events unfolded, they were too resigned to date to do anything about it. Neither of them loved the people they were marrying. And in the many years she lived with the Valentias, she developed sibling bonds with Louise AND Johannes, and so could never see him in a romantic light, in contrast to Eugene, with whom she never developed sibling bonds.
5)I’m getting tired of repeating this, but if you’re gonna keep complaining, stop commenting. It’s not incest, specifically because incest is only when it comes to genetics. You might find it weird, but it’s not weird to others. Also, all the negative comments ruin the story for the people that are actually enjoying it and want to see comments about plot points and actual commentary instead of complaining about the same thing every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread