Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I honestly feel bad for her because she was stuck in basically a really bad environment growing up, like she almost died multiple times(like on the snow and she implied it was just the first time). Additionally, it only got worse especially after the parents died and just when she thought she was gonna get out, she got stuck back in.

Thanks for the chapter tho!

Thank you guys for the chapters!❤️ I can’t blame Hari for thinking about her wedding and etc. Based on this chapter it’s not like like her brothers were tsundere and she didn’t know that, but they actually did abuse her. Plus it’s not like she was transported to some novel after being killed. She went to sleep before only to wake up being 7 again, which is when the abuse started.

Fed-Kun's army
Make them love you, then leave them. SUFFER MUTHAFUCKAS!!!! And thank you so much for all the fast updates! Thank you so much for all your hard work 🙏💗

Zm

Thank you so much for this! I'm so looking forward to how the story progresses!

Give the MC a break, she just traveled back in time from the best day of her life to relive the worst time of her life. Let her adjust to it all before complaining. Jeez!

Dex-chan lover
I can't even imagine how awful it would be to get turned back into a child, especially in an unhappy home. I'd probably panic and do something even more crazy, so I consider her to be pretty level headed about the whole thing.

This is my guess from my experience reading about 20+ isekai manga & novel. I haven t read this novel yet. Just for fun dont take my comment too serious.

The big bro was heartbroken because he secretly fell in love with his step sister and hope for another chance to fix thing in the past. So, he was sent back by god but his step sister was also sent back to with her memory 27 year old .

Therefore, this is big brother another chance from step sister’s view.

I don't know how to feel about the brothers. I don't like the way they treat her (yeah yeah they are kids but I don't like kid kids either) and since they are the mains they probably will get along in the future but I wish there would be a riff between them then she would leave the house super happy leaving the brothers behind to regret.

What I am saying is: I want anguish.

OH MY GOD FINALLY THIS NOVEL HAS A WEBTOON. MY CABEL IS GOING TO SHINEEEE.

There are some typos but it's understandable since you need to work fast to claim this series. Thank you so much!

Everyone feels sorry for the MC but I just don't trust it. I feel like she is exaggerating and her personality is only helping my case. I know people handle trauma differently but this just doesn't sit right with me.
And the boys are suffering too but she doesn't care now so I doubt she cared in the past. That's probably why the way they treated her didn't get any better.
But of course this is ultimately the parents fault; ignoring your actual children, replacing their sibling that died, and treating this strange person better than them. Seems like we have contestants for worst parents in existence.
This story is somewhat interesting but it isn't as cute as people are saying it is.

@Cimoore95 - Glad to see someone who's thinking the same way. Honestly the MC's attitude bugs me. She's supposedly mentally 27 years old but picks on young boys over a grudge she had held for years? It also feels weird she's so stuck on the idea that this is a dream after it had been obvious it isn't. If I were her, I would try my best to keep the parents alive in the future. She just comes across as really selfish and spoiled to me. She isn't even making an effort to see things through her brothers' perspective.

Fed-Kun's army
* I only grabbed quotes from 2 responses but honestly saw this topic throughout the comments. And though they were the only opposing thoughts I saw on the first page, I felt this was necessary to say.*

I know people handle trauma differently but this just doesn't sit right with me.

I actually think this is a very contradicting statement. If you understand that trauma is handled differently- and I say 'you' as a general term for anyone putting down her actions, then you should understand that she hasn't gotten over the bullying that SHE FELT was done to her. Her memories and how she perceived her interactions with the three brothers are subjective because they were done to HER. She isn't WRONG if she FELT that she was bullied. Her vindictive attitude after being transported back to her youth especially at a time where she FELT she was finally going to escape that horrible household of her past is rightfully placed based on her perceived experiences. Does it mean that there couldn't have been a different reason (to their bullying)? No. Obviously, we can see that the brothers are pained by the loss of their sister and they're having difficulties accepting the MC as it feels as though they're replacing their sister entirely. It's also probably how THEY perceive their parents' acceptance of the MC.

She's supposedly mentally 27 years old but picks on young boys over a grudge she had held for years?

But you can't just say, she's 27 so she needs to let go of the bullying. She's young AGAIN and experiencing that same maltreatment. This repetition is something she wasn't willing to live through again so she's going to retaliate to protect herself because her memories said she needed to protect herself.

I can't even honestly say that they aren't bullying her. The eldest outright told her she was hated. If he didn't, I could have seen her not say that she hated him. She wanted to hear him accept her but he didn't. And we proceed to see, not in a biased point of view that the other brothers treat her badly too. Bullying isn't something you ignore whatever age you are. It's something you acknowledge and you should protect yourself in the best way you can.

And I'm gonna say it again. She may have thought the parents were kind but seeing as how she never called them 'Mom' or 'Dad' means she was never able to close the gap between her and the parents the first time. There was no closeness. She has no deep attachments to the family and this is made clear the very first 3 chapters. Her mind isn't going to go to 'gotta save mom and dad'. No, her first priority is herself.

Users who are viewing this thread