Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Nah I feel for the MC. Imagine being sent back to your unhappy childhood and having to live with your bullies all over again. Why would you immediately forgive them or treat them well? If anything I'd treat them as bad as they treated me

IDK, MC looks like evil adopted child who stealing parents of sublings who still mourning over their little sister's death

I dont know how to do the little @ thing but what roxanneayy is saying is totally true. All of it. I love that someone else understands this terribly treated lady in her younger body. She's literally reliving, in real time, all of her worst memories in a body that can't fight back. All. Over. Again.
She almost died the day she went back in time!! This isn't some "my little brother stuck gum in my hair now i'll hate him for life". They almost killed her and from what she's said it wont be the last time.

Weirdchamp.

Dont mind MC but I dislike the parents a lot, literally just looks like they're only focusing on MC and ignoring their own children tbh cause they're fixated on their previous daughter and dont understamd their own children's feelings oof

My only question so far is... if she suffered so much in that house why didn't she just leave when she was old enough? She was picked up from the street so if she deemed living on the streets had been better than being bullied she could have gone back to that life. I doubt the brothers would go through lengths to bring her back. So she obviously found advantages to living in that house for 20 years despite the abuses. Note that I'm not condoning the abuses. I'm just asking a very valid question. She made her decision to stay for a better life, all things considered.
About the parents, they were grieving and not in a healthy way. It put additional stress and resentment on their grieving sons, who in turn acted out on the "replacement." Honestly if my parents did that, I as a child would have made life hell for that child too just so she would leave. She is mentally 27 now, and should be matured enough to understand why the children were acting that way. She does not have to tolerate their behaviors, absolutely not, but can show some understanding and compassion towards this family who adopted her, at least in her thoughts. I think the FMC is also selfish. I can try and justify that she thinks this is all a dream so she can just do whatever she wants. Hopefully we'll get some character developments for the 3 brothers and FMC, and maybe she has enough heart to try and prevent the parents' deaths. Rant over...

Dex-chan lover
The parents are so cute ;w; and clearly didnt adopt hari to replace arina, or else they wouldnt have kept her original name. I think they just missed having a daughter

@amylance1215 @NoireNowaru @Cimoore95 @Bunnybell (I am replying to multiple people at once but all of the comments had the same meaning just diff wording) Not really, she can't go back to where she came from and her family, even her brothers, won't allow it cause it would be "bad for the family name" since the pubic already knew they adopted a child off of the streets. Also, are you kidding me? Did you completely skip over the part where they show her life before she got in the house? She was dying on the streets, starving and barely any clothes to keep her warm. How would she take care of herself if she were to escape? So, of course, she is going to choose a "better" life than a life where she can die at any moment. And you are forgetting for the past 20 something years of her life she has also suffered abuse from her brothers? Yes everyone in the family is dealing with loss and trauma, but so is she. She can't just forget how her brothers made her suffer to the point where she almost died once due to frostbite. In her past life, she did show compassion but they only bullied her in return and it's not like she was asked to be adopted into that family either. She ALSO has trauma, this is not her fault either. Also the eldest brother is old enough to realize what he is doing is extremely childish, how are you able to forgive them so easily tf do better omg

And its not just a childish grudge, they have been mistreating her her whole life, not just when they were kids. And yes she did care as a child she was weak and needed some love, and the love she had for a year went away (when the parents died) and she had to live with people who were abusing her, what is she supposed to do at times like that? She isn't selfish or spoiled, she is just done with how they had treated her in the past and wants better for herself, who would want to go through all that mental anguish again?

@amylance1215 @NoireNowaru @Cimoore95 @Bunnybell (I am replying to multiple people at once but all of the comments had the same meaning just diff wording) Not really, she can't go back to where she came from and her family, even her brothers, won't allow it cause it would be "bad for the family name" since the pubic already knew they adopted a child off of the streets. Also, are you kidding me? Did you completely skip over the part where they show her life before she got in the house? She was dying on the streets, starving and barely any clothes to keep her warm. How would she take care of herself if she were to escape? So, of course, she is going to choose a "better" life than a life where she can die at any moment. And you are forgetting for the past 20 something years of her life she has also suffered abuse from her brothers? Yes everyone in the family is dealing with loss and trauma, but so is she. She can't just forget how her brothers made her suffer to the point where she almost died once due to frostbite. In her past life, she did show compassion but they only bullied her in return and it's not like she was asked to be adopted into that family either. She ALSO has trauma, this is not her fault either. Also the eldest brother is old enough to realize what he is doing is extremely childish, how are you able to forgive them so easily tf do better omg

And its not just a childish grudge, they have been mistreating her her whole life, not just when they were kids. And yes she did care as a child she was weak and needed some love, and the love she had for a year went away (when the parents died) and she had to live with people who were abusing her, what is she supposed to do at times like that? She isn't selfish or spoiled, she is just done with how they had treated her in the past and wants better for herself, who would want to go through all that mental anguish again?

Users who are viewing this thread