Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Man, I think it's probably the parent's fault that the brothers bullied her so much. But tbh idk what I would expect from people who are desperate enough to try and find a replacement daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
Uncle, I think there are really times when you have to slap your children to their senses if they're at that age. But I believe something over a candy一 something so childish一 isn't one of them, it's far too much. Way too much.

I know she's sick, and you are in a state where it's hard not to be emotional and protective. You probably want to give her a happy life without getting bullied or taken advantage of. For you, she is very delicate and precious. However, that does not make your action one bit right. Please apologize, talk, and listen to your son.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how things are going, it looks like they are going for the Eugene = love interest route. I hope they don't, but I guess we'll see.

No matter who the love interest ends up being, I feel kinda bad for her former fiance.

God no, I would really like for someone else to be her love interest, outside of the family

Okay, no wonder the three brother hated her so much. Those parents are so biased, they will make the brothers hate her.

Of course its bad to hit your child but, the parents have been pretty tempered with their kids tell now. So ill wait to see more before I pass judgement

+Eugene is far to old to be unaware that bulling Hari is really inappropriate .

That slap was NOTHING?! compared to what they did to her?! Wth

But it's obvious the parents are the root of the problem 🙁

I’m still so confused. We still don’t know what exactly those brothers have done to her other than some of the usual sibling bullying she’s mentioned in the past. I’m waiting for some big reveal but I’m starting to feel like it’s not going to come and she’s just bitter because they never treated her like part of the family.

This MC... really needs to wake up from their fantasy and get real.

Hari you're bothered because you're not evil and heartless as they are~

But I do agree the parents seem delusional because they pamper and dote on her like crazy

Dex-chan lover
@Jessicazors
I’m still so confused. We still don’t know what exactly those brothers have done to her other than some of the usual sibling bullying she’s mentioned in the past.
Y'know, my siblings and I didn't always get along, but not once did we ever do anything to each other that was almost fatal like with them getting Hari to go outside and nearly freeze to death.
And then you see in previous chapters where the youngest would use his dog to scare and intimidate her. We aren't talking about normal sibling rivalry here, we're talking about these brothers deliberately being abusive dicks to her.

Now, granted, a lot can happen in the 20 years in-between, but it seems like they mostly just grew to tolerate each other and live around one another. You can serve a 20 year long prison sentence with a guy that gets on your nerves so much that you want to kill him and be in a 9x9 space with him 22 hours a day. That doesn't make you buddies or family, nor is it a healthy relationship, it just means you've learned to tolerate one another without escalation even if you both want to kill each other. (And, yeah, no - I'm not saying this is the case here, I'm merely using this as an example.)

Time will tell, and we also don't know how much she's changed things by coming into the past, either. Suffice to say, things are different this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Please stop excusing the boys' behaviors like some everyday sibling shenanigans.
It's like saying "boys will be boys".
They have a deep-seated anger/hatred for her existence within their family. It's not a personal grudge (maybe) against her but a grudge against the fact that she's been brought in as some replacement to the sister they lost.

It's not some petty thing that they're doing. They genuinely want her gone.
They may not always be big stuff but like @definitionofinsanity said
Y'know, my siblings and I didn't always get along, but not once did we ever do anything to each other that was almost fatal like with them getting Hari to go outside and nearly freeze to death.

That's just one example of how cruel they've been to a young girl. And she's had to endure just that one event TWICE already.

Yeah, she got the older brother slapped (which took me by surprise) but her actions to protect herself does not mean she's responsible for what the dad did to reprimand his son. His way of disciplining is not her decision. Plus, if the brothers think that they can always lay a hand on her, why can't they be dealt with a heavy hand in return?

Bullying is bullying.
Not once, I believe, has the MC returned the gesture of their bullying in the same manner. It has always been to protect herself and not some meditated retaliation.

Also, @Jessicazors -what's wrong with her feeling bitter that she was never treated as family? She was taken in as a young child who was probably gonna die out in the streets. She probably had this false hope that she was being saved only to be placed in another harsh environment where she is constantly tormented not by one but three people. And now she has to go through all of that again. That rejection shapes a child.

Users who are viewing this thread