Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Is this the same prince whose life was saved because the Ernst couple took him in their carriage along with Cabel a while back? If he is, why does he think the Ernst family owes him a favor? Feel like I've missed something.

It feels like there's a mistranslation with that line about owing something. Is it not the opposite way around?

The fact that this story is just so wholesome that many don't even care if there is a male lead lol

This is a shared universe to Who Made Me A Princess. The prince was said to be the next emperor... are there two empires? Who Made Me A Princess doesn't do a lot of worldbuilding outside the palace and high-ranking nobility, so this would have to be someplace else?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that there will be some improvement with the brothers, the first brother is too controlling and manipulative, dude I know that you're worried but at least give her a freaking choice instead of choosing for her.

The Second brother is freaking obnoxious and annoying, his lack of manners is really annoying, there are time and place for certain attitudes...

The third seems to be the decent one, though he participate in something with the brothers behind Her back, at least he isn't overbearing and just slightly tsundere.

@that_weeb_one This is a neighboring country to where wwmap takes place.

Ezjikel or whatever the silver hair boy's name is though does go to the same school as cabel and erich. I think they might be friends too.

Also ML is
eugene

@doradora I agree. It's quite obvious who the author wants her paired up with but I don't want to! No! Stop it! Just go back to the guy that respects you and asks for your opinion!

Dex-chan lover
This series was so good but ever since the flag of pairing her with Eugene became more and more obvious, my disappointment kept growing : (

It's the first serie I read where the ML is so undesired for no reason. I mean, he's got no severe flaw as a romantic interest nor as a person.
Still, I can't bring myself to ship her with him, as they are still in a moe siblings relationship.
And, the fact that Eugene's fiancee is part of the royal family will bring a headache-inducing big mess I don't wanna think about when they break the engagement...
In short, so many reasons to keep him as brother and really not even one to love him romantically... So why?
But, it will be exciting to see them wriggling around their feelings, confused about the tiny boundaries between affection and love.

Are you sure Eugene is the ML? Because Eugene doesn't seem in love with Hari and the relationship between them is rather brotherly. Hari, on the other hand, seems more affectionate towards him than with her other brothers.

I.... I just cant bring myself to ship it. I can see Hari with everyone but her brothers. Oof idk what to do

Users who are viewing this thread