Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

It’s obvious they are building up with the incest, but yeah, I just can’t push myself to accept it. I really feel like Hari deserves better. Johan deserves better. These siblings deserve better.

And I know someone will say “but it’s not incest if they aren’t related by blood!” Not seeing how these kids were raised as brothers and sister and acted like siblings their whole lives. Now imagine if Erich and Cabel fell in love with Hari as well, would that statement still defend how weird this whole situation is!?!?

Honestly, I want their relationship to be only familial so bad... Like, there are many types of love, so why does it have to be romantic? Why can't FL just be a good sibling UNTIL THE END with all her adopted brothers?

Aggregator gang
I really can't see how their romantic relationship would develop and how would the author try to justify it:/ can't they just be siblings until the end. There a various kind of loves why does ut have ti be romantic anyway? I can't understand

Ugh why’s he gotta be the ML? I just want them to grow closer as siblings. I don’t really see why their relationship needs to be romantic, but I can tell that’s what the author is leading up to. Like.... she doesn’t need to marry one of her step brothers for her to be a real part of the family. It’s clear she already is.

Like... fine they’re not related by blood, but I think making it a romantic interest cheapens all the familial bonding. But I’ll keep reading anyway even though I know I won’t like the ending... siiiiigh.

Oh... so that’s what the Arlantan prince mentioned in WMMAP looks like. Funny how both royalties have Blue eyes!

That aside, I still can’t take the fact that Eugene is the ML. I want them to remain siblings. If this timeline really did end up with HarixEugene, I think, Erich will end up being the Vastia’s son in Law instead.

Thank you for the translation! I, too, hope the author doesn't go for the "but they're not really related!" trope of love between step/adopted siblings, but the story so far is lots of fun.

Usually, I would ship the “step siblings” (if you can even consider that) but for this story NO! I like the wholesome brother sister relationship

Users who are viewing this thread