Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't get why she doesn't end up with blue hair guy...

He is sweet he loved her in her previous life and now, no scandalous rumors if they date, he came for a good family, so why does she have to end up with her brother ? There is no romance whatever so between them except the forced moment the author put !

Even the prince is a better choice come on !

Lol I don't get why some people called it "incest". They are not blood-related. It's legally not incest. If you think it is, you need to learn the definition a bit better.
Surely, the romantic tone is rather awkward because they grew up as a family and siblings. But under actual circumstances, it's completely okay for them to be together.

I always found it rather strange that the Western side's culture is always iffy about this issue even when they are not blood-related.
You surely don't have to like it, but calling it "incest" is technically by definition, a wrong term.

Look, lets put it in real life context.

There's a family that lives down the street from you. They have 3 sons and a daughter. The daughter dies. A couple of years later they adopt a 12 year old as another daughter. They introduce her as their daughter. The new daughter and her brothers play with you in the neighborhood. She always calls them brother. Even when the parents die she lives with her brothers. When the brothers go off to college she tells you what they are up to when you ask how her brothers are. At this point, its been over 5 years thats she's lived as their sister.

And then, a year or two later
she marries her oldest brother

You guys are seriously saying you wouldn't be weirded out by that?

Thanks for the translation!

I know some people take issue with the direction of ML/Hari, but Iโ€™m genuinely curious to see how things are navigated. Because if weโ€™re feeling this way about โ€œincestโ€ how much more the characters in the story? I can see Eugene being the hardest on himself for this

Aggregator gang
I have a bad feeling about this...
I'm also rooting for the blue guy not Eugene!

I mean like, they grow up as sibling! they treat each other as siblings! And Yes, I know that its not incest. that its legal and shit but bruh, Its kind of weird.

Aggregator gang
I'm still weirded out honestly *sighs* I have a step brother, and I treat him like a sibling, so it's really weird reading this smh I still prefer the blue guy

Iโ€™m still worried they will try to force a relationship between Eugene and Hari

I really just want them to be siblings :(

Thank you so much for the update

I dont feel like the relationship being forced though... It's natural..lets wait and see later

Thank you so much for the update ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I just realized the theme of this story is Incest so, I have a feeling Hari is gonna end up marrying Eugene or being in a relationship. I honestly... cant see it. But I love the art and story line so much, I can't stop reading it. ๐Ÿฅบ

Holy shit incest is a tag afahajsggzdDagshJks that's fucked up they were raised together like bro and sis

they are not blood-related so it will not count as incest right...?

tho tbh i hope the blue haired guy win lol since he deserve it

AWH justice for crown prince ALSO its not incest?????????? theyre not blood related????????????????????????????????? unless im dumb and dont know what incest means

I just did some searching about what is considered incest and this is NOT incest. Be it step or adopted, no blood relations, they are good to go, although it may not look the best;;;. Too be honest, I do hope she ends up with Eugene, then her brother gets a marriage with love and the prince gets a chance.

...chief, this is NOT incest. Consider this two childhood friends that grew up close together. If Hari grew up with blue-haired boy and his sister, yโ€™all wouldnโ€™t be calling this incest. Just saying.

Bruh, it was so obvious this story was gonna end up going the Eugene ML route. They have hints early, the title is "beware of the brothers" and the novel cover has her three brothers posing with her in a kinda romantic way. You guys should have dropped this as soon as they gave the first hint of romance instead of reading this far and complaining. It was pretty obvious Eugene and Hari had feelings for each other even in the first life lol

Users who are viewing this thread