Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Summing up the story so far, I like the direction its going in and how it has developed even though "drama" is about to set in again.

Previously, Eugene and her step-brothers, saw her as nothing more than a fake that was freeloading off their parents grieving for the loss of their real sister which then slowly dissolved into a situation where Hari believed it may have been better to die on the streets then be treated as a "replacement" her whole life again.

Coming to terms with the loss of their sister, and that it was not just them suffering from this situation but also Hari, Eugene and her step-brothers decided to treat her as her own person but also as "family" with the loss of their parents.

Eugene decides to step-up and throw away his childhood in-order to become the family head and protect his "family" from now on. The loneliness of this ordeal is understood mostly by Hari, where she regularly writes to him over the years to let him know she's still there for him alongside his brothers.

Not meeting Hari for a few years, Eugene accidentally becomes enamored by the passing sight of girl who bumps into him only to then find out its Hari giving him a complicated feeling. Though in the back of his mind he's aware that Hari is "family" now, he can't really forget she also not his real sister by blood. So in-order to perhaps stifle these mixed feelings Eugene is starting to distance himself from Hari in-order to cool off and remind himself that she is family to him.

How the author intends to develop this situation going forward is interesting, because they could either have Hari inquire why Eugene is being distant and he shifts the topic elsewhere or Eugene take a mature or immature proactive approach where he annuls his engagement and pursues Hari to follow his real feelings, or speed up his marriage to lock himself into a situation where he can't pursue them anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope, girl, heā€™s starting to feel romantic feelings for his ā€œsister,ā€ so his heart probably fluttered and he felt guilt or something. Lol.
On a side note, Cabel is just too funny šŸ˜‚... Iā€™m so curious about who she will end up with in this lifetime. Thank you so much for this update!!

Dex-chan lover
@luca17 He was jealous AF because she spent a long time talking with the Prince. But since he has the dreaded "I cannot fucking talk about important stuff" syndrome, this is what happens.

Iā€™m not deadset against Hari and Eugene... But Iā€™d honestly prefer the ML to be Johann or the prince even.

He's push you cuz he scare to be in love with you, hari šŸ˜¤

*Unch šŸ˜˜

Ah, Eugene, don't make the same mistakes you did in the previous life. šŸ˜­ Hari's face in the last panel broke my heart, though she honestly has a long way to go herself. Homegirl hasn't recognized her own feelings, despite having them since the previous life (hence her utter devastation when Eugene confirmed he'd still marry Rosabella, despite their long hiatus, and number of other flashbacks that show how much Hari has a soft spot for Eugene).

Thanks for the update, per usual. ā¤ļø

Eugene realized she had boobs and was like NOPE, IM A HORRIBLE PERV. So good for him I guess.

I canā€™t just sit here and let them do my boy, Johann like this. Like this itā€™s his destiny to not end up with her?

I kinda donā€™t want Eugene to be the ML. Not b/c of the semi-incest, but b/c heā€™s her family! I really donā€™t want her to loose that support. And her fake twin may actually commit murder. Cabel will try his hardest (but fail),

So it's the start of romance. They both aware for each other but can't go further than that.
All I can see Eugene againsts and deny hard Hari in the future under family pretext, "No!"...ugh

i remember when Johan was first introduced it mentioned that it was odd that he wasn't married at that age yet but seemed like the perfect husband (or it was implied?) so i wonder if theres gonna be a big reveal that he was some kind of creep or something.

I really like him and it's likely gonna feel out of place, but i can't see there being much other reason to Hari not marrying him (except maybe love i guess? but with Hari and Eugene having the familial wall and also two good potential marraige partners I feel like there's an obviously better choice if they're rational about it)

aww it's weird having eugene as the ml because he has the doting older brother role going on for him already T_T

Am I the only one who don't ship Eugene with Hari?
By the way thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread