Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Ahh Eugene. I know there's a lot of controversy over him being ML, but they're technically not related and spent a long time apart... Thanks for the hard work!

I really do think Eugene and Hari are good for each other, but they should stay as siblings who care for each other deeply.
Thank you so much for the update btw!!

Am I the only one who WANTS this ship like it's so hot and u can't deny that. I look forward ti every update way more now cus this tyoe of romance is what sets the story apart

i dont really mind eugene as the ml i kinda just look at him as a child hood friend

thanks for the update

No! No way in hell! Idgaf if they're blood related or not, this is f*cked up! Im only staying for the art and in the hopes that the manhua strays from the novel because incest just ruins this perfect story.

...... I knew it. I wish I didn’t but I did.

Poor Eugene. He had a plan, a whole map for his life, and now? Either he gives it all up or he suffers.

Aggregator gang
... man. I really hope she doesn't end up with Eugene or another sibling, even though it's sad for him...

Finally, Eugene's feelings are made clear.

For those people hoping she doesn't end up with one of the brothers,
I suggest you stop reading altogether now.

I'd assumed that this happened to Eugene in Hari's previous life as well, but I don't remember why; it's like Eugene's aloofness is exactly the same as it was before she went back in time.

You people need to learn already that love between siblings is only taboo bc of biological problems that their descendants will have (like Dalmatian dogs) .
Siblings love and marriage was a thing in history.

Also people love when someone can understand them, and siblings are one that can understand u the best bc u grow up in the same environment, there is a thing that ppl find similar looking person attractive. That's why there is lot of them that have partners that look like them or their parents. (there is that thing where married ppl look like sibling or ones with mommy/daddy issues/complex)

Double the memes now
Writter: My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me YEEEEAH!

Me: Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama

In all seriousness I think im bailing, so ring a ding ding baby, ta ta!

Users who are viewing this thread