Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Wow 😳 this got real. Thanks for translating, it also felt really poetic how he was describing his feelings.

I agree with people thinking it’s iffy.. it is but I also agree it being kinda taboo is somewhat 🌶 .. as long it doesn’t get physical cause idk about that yet but for now its kinda like a taboo romance thing.

For those who don't like this whole setup with Hari and Eugene, just stop reading. Go to another manhwa, it was already known that Eugene was the ml and the whole "it doesn't matter that they aren't blood related, it's still incest", bruh, that's the whole concept of this story and I get that it can be off putting, but y'all don't need to continue reading it, you can just drop this manhwa if y'all don't like it

Anyways, thanks for the updates 😌

i don’t get what’s wrong with you people. i literally took one look at eugene in the beginning and was like oh he’s the ml.

i agree it’s weird for legal but nonbiological siblings to get together, but that’s when you grew up in the same family and had a good sibling relationship, otherwise: you’re not blood related, you weren’t raised together, there’s literally nothing wrong with it.

in her past life, she didn’t see anyone of them as family and vice versa. she basically raised her two other brothers because she was a lot more mature than them. not to mention they ACTUALLY grew up together. then it’s understandable being vehemently against a relationship with caleb or erich.

eugene and hari were raised separately, spent a few years together where hate turned into friendship, then he DIPPED. he’s been absent for the rest of her childhood and came back, they literally had no time to develope a true familial bond. obviously when they were younger, since they lived in the same house had the same parents, they saw each other as siblings. what else could they be? if they didn’t live together their relationship would be seen as friendship and all of you would be kya-ing. but the thing is they DID not grow up together. they went through puberty miles away from each other. and hari still remembers that they hated each other in her past life.

and you can try to argue that hari calls him oppa so their siblings but if you know enough about the word then you know girls refer to any close older male as oppa, so yea it means older brother but it’s literally the same as papi or daddy/zaddy but with less sexual context

i mean you can honestly feel however tf you want to feel about it but how dumb do you have to be to know it’s gonna turn out this way, know it’s not morally wrong and you just have your own issues with it, read it anyways, and then get upset that it turned out that way ???? why are you making yourself mad? and for what ???

i mean i know if this happened in real life i’d be like HUHH?! it’d irk me a little and then i would make a joke about alabama and move on because it’s none of my business and it’s not actually incest because they are not biological siblings. but it’s a comic and we know they’re ending up together from the jump. i’ve never once looked at hari and eugene and thought “what cute siblings” because of that, and because they mostly looked like friends. even hari and the other two look like friends more than siblings. i just-

why are you reading?

Dex-chan lover
I still want to know what made him fall in love with her. The author skips over that and just goes straight into them pinning after one another secretly.
He just sees grown up Hari is pretty and is like wow, I'd smash basically. That and she's the only other girl he's ever socialize with which makes this pairing gross imo. He talked with her through letters as her brother but once they meet that's out the window and for some reason Hari also has feelings but why? She didn't bond with him differently than the other brothers and her feelings changed, she treated him like a brother but somehow suddenly she wants him ?

For me it's less about them being siblings but not biological, but the fact that he treated her so poorly in the past life. I know it's the past life but if he had the mindset to do it before, he could do it again. It's like Hari has forgotten what they did to her and that trauma. Also, it's not like Eugene likes her for her personality, but the fact that's she's pretty, devoted to him, and practically easy to control. Wish she stuck with that other guy, the blue haired one, oh well.

You know what? I sometime wish Eugene was the main protagonist, and that we would see the story uniquely through his eyes..

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi

yeah. I'd also get it is she had feeling for the other brothers too because the level of interactions they had are equal but she only likes him in that way which make it so odd.
And if her other brothers also had the same feelings. I'd get it if it's because she basically pulled them together after the tragedy instead of them isolating themselves off. Then all 3 brothers experienced love for her that got twisted. That would make sense. But I don't get that here. The dude doesn't even act like how their father acted like in both lives so it can't be that " I love you because you are like my dad" thing. I dunno, it's weird the author skipped over that part.

Though in her case maybe because he keeps pushing her away that her brotherly/sisterly love is getting twisted up. I just don't see it for him.
Maybe it's the pedestal thing. He puts all his siblings up in importance more than anyone else that his love for them is getting all twisted up?

Gotta love how there's two camps -
1) get together already, so much unnecessary angst
2) ew incest

There is no in between.

That was sad to see... I could feel Eugene's pain. Sadly enough they don't give him musch space so we can know what he really goes through.... But I had a question that this chapter answered: how young Eugene became the strong Duke he is now. He really murdered his relatives. But how could he scape punishment?

Double-page supporter
Keep in mind they she only met Eugene when she was seven and spent more time apart from him afterwards than together. They are only siblings in name. Fookin' 'ell m8.

Users who are viewing this thread