Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Aggregator gang
I liked her original fiance so much...I was hoping she would go to him...he's so sweet and considerate and been by her side for such a long time

@annamorgause I don't know if you can really consider it incest in this story since they aren't blood related and only lived as siblings for two years before being separated. Also the brothers insisted so much on the FL not being their sister for like one year so they only acted as "siblings" for a year.

well it wouldnt be the first time nobles shagged family. gotta keep that bloodline pure right?
probably doesnt apply since she is a commoner and was adopted XD

@annamorgause the other comments are correct. incest is technically for people related by blood and while its not accurate to call step siblings / relatives incest its done that way to simplify the label and explain whats happening. its like harem and reverse harem, its still a harem but was changed to explain whose leading / benefiting from it.

"adoptive siblings aren't real siblings." yes i know, but didn't they consider themselves as siblings in the past chapter? (I forgot the exact chapter tho bt it is when they kicked out their aunt.) so idk if that can't be the reason of sibling relationship bt for me it is. and yes, they only consider themselves siblings for a year and only been together for 2 years, but didnt u guys consider the 'past-life life?'... Imagine the person you see as brother for more than 30+ years (cz as far as i remember she was 28 or 27 years old when she was abt to get married) will be your lovey lovey.

Anyway, i just wanna drop this comment cz y not xD bt i'll still continue reading this whoever the Male lead is tho i can feel the bumpy road leading to both mc's relationship n i wanna see that.

Usually I’m fine with and quite like non-blood related incest and sometimes even blood related incest (Irregular at magic high school), but I don’t know, Hari and Eugene being together just feels... kinda off.

Aggregator gang
I feel sos orry for Eugene because no one is rooting for him 😂 However, it really feels off that they would end up together because they treat each other like a real siblings before

poor lil guy ... and lol people have been spoiling hes the ML since the beginning how is it a surprise

i thought it was quite obvious how she foreshadowed in the beginning how eugene and her had a special relationship and kind of hinted at how they felt about each other getting married to other people

Fed-Kun's army
@Izzydee

Incest (/ˈɪnsɛst/ IN-sest) is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives.[1][2] This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.

@izzydee

you're sorely mistaken on the definition of both incest and siblings. Adoptive siblings are TRUE siblings. Blood has nothing to do with it. Would you consider having sex with your siblings or parents if you turned out to be adopted ? No, because it's f**** gross. And if you don't think it's gross, go see a psychiatrist because I can assure you, you're the exception, and it's not normal.

At least the little duke realize that his feelings are not appropriate....

i'll just read where this is going, at least they are not blood-related so probably in the end Eugene will kick Hari out of Ernest family, but i think we all already know who the ML is....

I'm rooting for EugeneXHari.

Whether it's incest or not, i think it depends on country/religion. As for me, it's not an incest~

Well at least he is reflecting
Kinda rooting for prince hopelessly, I'm weak for redheads and not fan of this incest which technically isn't but still

People focusing too much on whether or not they are related.

- He is the head of the family and the ruler of the territory in which she resides, essentially her surrogate father-king.

- He is employing someone to surveil her and report her every action. Someone whose true identity is hidden for some reason?

- She was acknowledged ages ago as being part of the family and accepted as a sister by all three brothers.

- Ew.

Users who are viewing this thread