Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Maybe it's my sleep-deprived brain, but I was humming "I Won't Say I'm in Love" in my head when reading this chapter—and chuckling about it—to only be smacked upside the head by the end because ouch, that hurt. 😭 Poor baby. 100% this is what happened in the previous timeline as well. I really hope he and Hari will be able to communicate their feelings this time.

As always, thanks for the update! ❤️

Aggregator gang
It isn't incest if you're not blood related tho
But isn't incest famous during medieval and victorian times

Group Leader
In truth, it’s 100% not incest. It just feels like it because they grew up together for a bit.

But if you think about it, they barely even grew up together. Eugene even mentions that he feels like he sometimes barely knows Hari and attributes that to their distance when growing up. In that case, how is that any different from growing up with a neighbor? They’re not blood-related, didn’t grow up as incredibly close siblings, and didn’t even see each other for years in their teenage years. The only thing that makes it weird is that they view each other as an older figure to respect/appreciate and a younger figure to protect.

the new gen thinkin this is ok make me sick. They literally have a big family moment saying that hair is apart of this FAMILY. so no one can say that they don't have a family relationship. This is incest. I'f you keep making up excuses otherwise you're sick in the head frfr and I hope you don't have kids...

Dex-chan lover
The story is set in middle ages like setting. Non-blood-related incest marriage was far more common by then. It's true that they had really good family moments earlier but now that they are adult and that their feelings change, there is not much which can stop them since it happened quite often for nobles in middle ages so the pairing can still go on. Many nobles in that era adopted someone just to then marry them into the family. Different era, different culture, different value. You just can't force modern view onto this.

I myself don't like incest but I can still appreciate the story. I just don't focus on the incest. That's why I'm still reading this manhwa. And this is a manhwa. A story. A fiction. Not an educational book and especially not the bible that the reader is reading to learn and follow. Have those guys who complained never watched or read good stories that involves murder, especially those with "righteous" motives? Does appreciating those stories means that they also condones murder and also murderous in their real life? No, right? Why? Because they are just stories.

Actually, the fault actually lies in those readers who complained. The note in the summary clearly told us that there will be incest in this (there was even an incest tag which was deleted because they said those siblings are not actually blood related), so why are these guys still reading this if they hate incest so much? They are not actually illiterate that they can't read the note (or the tag), aren't they? Did they also went complaining those incest manga the Japanese authors created so often all these years? Like, did they also find obviously incest manga, read the chapters far until several volumes, while keep complaining all along why there is incest in those manga? That is honestly sad. You don't like it, don't read it. Why do you keep torturing yourself and others (that got disturbed by your complains)?

Can we not throw incest around...they are not biological siblings. As long as they are consenting adults it's their life their choice. Stop with this extra ish. If two adopted siblings fall in love what's bad about it? you really going to have a problem because they did not fall in after growing up in their own respective families? something that was clearly not an option for them. An orphan still has their own history and identity.

y'all lets just not talk and argue over people calling it incest and stuff. just appreciate the storyline and beautiful art 👺✨ but why haven't they updated :((

I feel for Eugene though. It's not like he purposely liked/loved Hari, love would come at the most the unexpected time and person and no matter how you avoid it, it would just grow so much it could suffocate you. I'm fine with Hari x Eugene though but since they are well established in the Kingdom it would be one way ticket to hell if they would end up together unless we get some cliché ending like eloping lol
I'm fine with Brother Johan but being with the Prince is not so bad too. Just give me Knight Bishop 😂

Dex-chan lover
Kek, is the author going to drag on with those? The woe is me crap is a little annoying but I guess I understand the need to drag it out kek

I’m not sure I’m going to be able to read this carrying on.... I can already see the future of angst and me intensely shipping but it just never quite happening... my heart won’t hold lmao

Only way I can see them happening is if Hari somehow cut off familial ties with the Ernst (like maybe finding her real parents or have another family adopt her) so they can get married.

I skipped some chapters and came to see how things developed. I can say that I don't regret dropping this because the FL doesn't deserve at all that "reset".
Eugene again faced everything alone. She didn't tried to change the past at all!

Worst FL ever with Lucia because both are just flower pots! So passive what's the point of going back in the past seriously what a waste! Artist could have chosen better!

Ah, so this was why the author had an arc where Hari and Eugene were separated for years at once. Well, it isn't incest, and they didn't grow up together as siblings, actually. Hari grew up with Cabel and her bro for half of her life, while she was separated from Eugene.
So obv, they didn't have the time to grow sibling relationships. I'm interested to see how this would turn out. Eugene is a sweet guy, I just hope he'll have his happy ending after all his suffering.

dont like how he had all burdens. for ppl saying she could've tried to change, she really could. she isn't trash and was sad thru this. i dont ship them completly btw

Users who are viewing this thread