Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

People keep complaining when since almost the beginning it's been clear Eugene is the male lead. Just admit that even though you see it as "incest" you actually like it. Stop pretending to hate it when you keep reading.

Maybe we could all stop focusing about the obvious main pairing, because we all know it is the main pairing and somehow all of you are here either way.

I am more interested in what her knight sir bishop meant when he said he doesn't deserve to go inside dance and have fun.

Arabic translations for beware of the brothers is quite ahead at ch61 , so i will tell you guys some spoilers , main events ,if u want to know them click spoil
on the new year banquet cordis bitcch pushed hari into the lake pretending it was a mistake , so my girl louise pushed her into the lake for revenge xD, later cordis sent an apology letter for hari requesting her to visit so she can apologize to hari ,put cordis just started trash talking to hari , so hari spelled the tea on her face and talked back to her , cordis got angry and told her about what Eugene did while she was at the vastia family , he murdered families and erased their existence cuz they were dangerous for him or in his way , sir bishop is an illegitimate son of one of the families eugene erased , eugene promised sir bishop freedom if he helped him on killing his own family , so sir bishop did and killed his family his real name is ethan shomaha , so hari went to confront eugene about what cordis said and it was actually true , he told hari he is sorry and hid these things from them cuz they dont hate him and live happy without taking any responsibilityfor what he did , thinking eugene killed these families for them , so hari comforted eugene and told him " do what ever you like even if its so wrong that the world will despise you ,i wont and i will forgive you for what ever you do " , Eugene replied " even if its so wrong it might hurt you?" , hari said "i will forgive you whatever it is " , then eugene leaned on her and was about to kiss her but instead he kissed her hand , then they started some kind of forbidden hidden love relationship without their brothers' knowledge , sometimes hari would be in the room with eugene and cabel would come looking for her , eugene would send him away saying she is not there . that is it

I thought the scan had droped this series. Thank you to bring it back!
Also, Hari is becoming self concious of her feelings for Eugene. I'm not sure how I feel anymore...

I love Hari and Eugene and it is NOT incest. For him they didn't 2 years together and she wasn't really liked much of accepted for most of that. Conversely she spent 8 years as "sister" with the other brothers. Big difference.

If two 16 y.o suddenly become step bro/ sis.... you better watch out! But if the get together at 7 and spend their entire childhood living together? Much different vibes

Thank you for the update !!! Wth is up with the knight ? They've hinted things but I have no idea where this is going

thank you sunnies for the update!!!! I'm really glad this hasn't been dropped ;^;; my heart aches for eugene and hari 🥺
I totally agree I dont see the main pairing as that strange since they only lived together for 2 years when they were young, and then grew up totally apart. they must have been angsty in her past life too, seeing how Eugene didn't show up at hari's wedding back then :'0

Users who are viewing this thread