Beware of the Brothers!

I really really really want her future husband to be the ML, he does not have the aura a ML has but I want her to just be a sister to her brothers ;__;

@KuraiHisa she’s
going to marry eugene. they won’t see each other for years and when he finally sees how mature/beautiful she became, he’ll see her as a woman and marry her in the end.

@grownbean Thanks for telling me. I sorta had a feeling but
I had hope it wouldn't turn out that way considering how they're siblings and they grew up as siblings. It's :/. Can't it just stay as siblings? I mean she looks exactly like your dead sister too but we're going to pretend she doesn't.

The last chapter was nice I was like Brother Cable behind the curtains. Saying I am not crying.

I'm holding back my tears. Okay, i get Hari now. She has always longed to be accepted by her brothers and feel their love for her. It's so satisfying seeing them protect her. Ah, i'm so glad.

Thank you so much for translating all the way to here (ch33), and I pray we will keep getting more chapters of this beautiful story! 🤧

Aggregator gang
The most passive and pathetic protagonist I've ever seen.

Honestly impressive how little agency the protagonist exerts in a time travel series, normally if things end up mostly the same it's despite what the protagonist tried. In this case the protagonist just uses the opportunity to be slightly more snide while rolling along with everything going the exact same way or worse.

how this series connected to " who made me the princess " ? is there any mention , could someone explain to me ?

Users who are viewing this thread