Beware of the Brothers!

A decent manhwa. Though if the ML turns out to really be the one that some ppl in the comments have already spoiled, then I'm not so sure how to feel about this lol.
Imo, I'd rather Eugene stay as her brother. But then again, that's probably why I like Death Is The Only Ending for the Villainess more than this series.

I must admit at first I didn't really like the heroine because she was kind of passive but I think it gets better with time. I hope after the last chapter (( TT_TT ) she'll be less and less passive... Let's see !

I also really hope that she doesn't end up with Eugene. They are siblings and they are way better this way..... Please TT_TT.

I really like the story but I don't think it was necessary for her to travel through time. She could've been a strong character due to her background and everything because I think it's a bit pointless that she travelled through time.

Beware of the Brothers is set in "Arlanta" -the country where Ijekiel from WMMAP went to study in. Also, both Beware of the Brothers and Who Made Me A Princess were writen by an author named Plutus.

did anyone realize that this and who made me a princess share a universe? ._. no just me? I wonder if I could go back and find some sort of connection... or am i reading too much into it? i need answers!

@rawrshesays

The second brother Cabel is a third male lead in Who Made Me a Princess's novel 'Lovely Princess' they said he also referenced his sister at one point in Lovely Princess when asked about something that he has, he said it was a gift from his sister.

The author is the same but the artist is different

i hope we get to see ejikiel even just for a short while here!
Im so sad for the older brother, its really hard to be mature when you're still a child but i guess you have to do what you have to for your family

hskshdis I really wanted to see my homeboy Ezekiel/Ijekiel but this wholesome time skip was so glorious and WELL APPRECIATED I’m satisfied.

Tysm scans team! Everything was seamless :00

Users who are viewing this thread