Beware of the Brothers!

Supporter
@Aldis
Thanks for the info!

I see, I had expected more involvement but that's about right for shared universe thingie

Thank you for your hard work guys πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
I didn't believe my eyes when i saw ch1-5 updated in less than a day 🀭✨✨✨
You're the best team in world πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Here Raw Link
https://newtoki44.com/webtoon/471272/%EA%B7%B8-%EC%98%A4%EB%B9%A0%EB%93%A4%EC%9D%84-%EC%A1%B0%EC%8B%AC%ED%95%B4

I like it, but what is bothering me is the fact that she has not addressed the fact that her adoptive parents are going to die soon...

Love the progress of the story so far, im on the look out for any characters from WMAP hahahaha, the character development is going smoothly as well, thank you for the mass updates πŸ’ž

I wonder where this goes. I feel bad for the MC since she didn't ask for any of this but I can also understand why the three boys feel the way that they do. Even though I'm sure the parents mean well, they don't recognize the difference in treatments to their children can cause resentment.

So this is based off a light novel, by the same author of WMMaP? If it's finished, could anyone spoil the ending for me, particularly if it's like WMMaP where
it's really extra how Athy becomes immortal, and so do Claude and the maid? It felt like fan fic of a super fan, but it was actually official

This story is fantastic so far and your updates are ridiculously quick, thank you very much for translating this!

The story made my heart ache , my heart is stinging for hari and eugene i felt bad for eugene because of the father , i had a guessing i though the father is always nice and kind but i think he is wearing a mask like being nice to hari and being demonic to their child except for those 2 Ernst : ) , Thank you. For translating this I'll look forward for the next chapter ,
Also me : Finding out that theres only 10 ch ( ._.")

Users who are viewing this thread