Beware of the Brothers!

Double-page supporter
Ahh that future husband as a kid cliffhanger!!! Thanks for the mass release!!

Well tbh im kind of irritated with hari and eugene. Both are kinda annoying now it make sense why eugene was so hostile and hari is still kinda annoying but she didn’t know the family problem(i mean the mom).
Code:

I get that feeling of Munchausen syndrome from the mother after the loss of her daughter.
She is literally projecting it on Hari in which I pity her a bit.

Thank god for the back story on Eugene because i thought the brother's actions were super intolerable and unacceptable. And very of course, childish.

Thank you so much for the lovely updates ❤️❤️❤️ Eugene babyyyy stay strong 😘

My first time commenting on anything. But thank you so so soooo much for translating this series!!!! 😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Even if the kids aren't old enough to understand what their mother's been going through, they should be old enough not to bully someone for no reason.

The main character is tediously idiotic. But overall it's solid enough. Some hot takes in the comments as always, five and seven year old children being criticised for acting "childishly", no shit mate.

Thank you for the translations! I enjoy reading this and am so thankful for you taking the time to share these!

Is it just me, or is there content missing between chapter 3 and 4? Like how did she go from lying in bed at the end of 3 to being all wraped up in a blanket infront of a fire place at the start of 4?

uhhhh what kinda crackheads are reading this manga? why are y'all criticising the characters for acting "childish"??? THEY'RE CHILDREN FOR GOD'S SAKE

Loving the exploration of trauma, grief and mental illness in this manga. A lot of heavy themes dealt with in quite a sensitive manner. And the art is sooooo cute!- you wouldn't imagine how deep it would be.

Excited to see it progress 😍

Thank you for the updates!

Thank you for the update i'll look forward for the next one , Also i'm kinda curious about eugene liek eugene Changed after that incident He became like a real brother and hari seems to be fit in to the ernst family too

it seems like some panels are missing. I took a look at the raws. I dont mind at all since these panels still cover the story. The missing panels arent a big deal.

Waiit, its Plutus?! The one who made athy?! Never i ever followed a series this fast without even reading it before

Users who are viewing this thread