Beware of the Brothers!

:"D I won't ever get over people sleeping with their shoes on a couch.
Other than that though, it's been a while since I felt so refreshed while reading a webtoon. I really love it!

Double-page supporter
Another mass release!! You guys are really out doing yourselves THANKSSS

If someone didnt know, Beware of the Brothers is from WMMAP timeline but from a diff country. WMMAP is from Obelia and the Ernst Ducal Family is from Arlanta (the country where ijekiel graduated school). Cabel Ernst is the 2nd male lead from Lovely Princess who is the rival of Ijekiel while in WMMAP, Cabel fell in love at first sight with Athy during her days in Arlanta (when she went away when Claude had amnesia, she hid in Arlanta wen claude ordered all knights to look for her in their country) when she visited Ijekiel's school.

Really fluffy an cute time travel reincarnation thing. Something along the lines of a stepmothers marchen. Only about an adopted sister who just doesn't give af.

I love this translation team. They quickly translated the raws and caught up already. They don't cause unnecessary drama, act like children and expect us to kneel down to them since they are doing this for free unlike other translation groups in this site. Thanks so much for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread