Beware of the Brothers!

Oh, this shares the same universe as Who Made Me a Princess. It’d be pretty cool if we got to see the characters meet, not that’ll ever happen, just a nice thought.

Incest is wincest; put the shtick in the family shlick; time for the step-brother to make some step-babies

Aren't we forgeting something here? More specificaly, the reason Hari was sent back in time right when she was going to get married to Johan, to the moment she was brought in to the Ernst House. It's as if the story swiped that under the rug and it's focusing on the romance, rather than the reason why all this is happening in first place. Even Hari seems like she forgot about it.

@rookgard well it was many years ago, so maybe she forgot about it as many things changed? She never thought they will accept her as their sister and they did. Maybe she is trying to focus on just being happy. Still I am really curious about how this will continue.

For someone who has read ahead can u spoil for me who the male lead is so i can decide whether or not to drop this?

Edit:
nevermind, i found out, and thus, i am dropping it

hari and eugene are a bit too close for siblings... bro?? even if she's not your real sister, SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER??? OK??? INCEST???? YOU'VE GROWN UP TOGETHER

is everyone forgetting she was adopted just because she looks exactly like their dead sister

Hey hey hey, I don't believe that she, someone mentally 20 years older than Euguene, would smash him. Not to mention that he is already married and polygamy probably isn't accepted in this universe.
They were total assholes for like three decades. I just don't think that their sibling affection would go that far. She was married to Johan so she will probably outright decline any advancements toward her. Also, an overprotective family wouldn't make a move on her, it's just so highly unlikely that even though it may look like it right now, it most likely won't happen.

They are still underaged too so don't start with yall's wild fantasies. -_-

There're so much people who want Hari to be with Eugene, but her first life's husband's not bad either, and he cares for her too much, that's the reason i think it would be better if 4 siblings don't involve more than sibling relationship.

Damn if yall think its incest stop reading like youre spamming the comment section lol like we get it 💀

Some ppl: complaining about eugene and hari ship

Those same ppl: *averts eyes from incest tag*

Users who are viewing this thread