Beware of the Brothers!

Can’t believe this shares a universe with who made me Princess... I wonder if they be a cross over 😈

Guys,, my brains worked like this

'blood related-step sibling' = incest genre
'adopt sibling' = not incest genre

So i enjoy this masterpiece romance n drama hahaha
(pov) w/o realise the fml actually develop affection n love fr his one brother, the eldest bt not much fr other brothers but it falls to n claimed as 'out of pity'

N yeah im rereading this...so smhow wnt to point it out haha

@osqmu that's what I'm saying. It doesn't seem relevant but its like there. maybe they're different empires in the same world or something

@osqmu I've never seen that "shares the same universe thing" so I want to be believe it has some relevance but the stories are in two completely different parts of their development too and neither has talked about outside forces either.

Group Leader
@Diamondmya25
i've seen it before-
but most of the time it's either stories that are supposed to be similar to each other, or something like that
yeah they're completely different lel
wmmap is like 100x better (i dropped this series like ten months ago so i wouldn't really know how it's progressing tho)

I think I know why it says shared universe it's because
who made me a princess and beware of the brothers were both made by Plutus

It says shared universe because both stories happen in the same universe. As in, the characters could meet each other. I believe some characters from 'Beware of the Brothers' make a short cameo in one or two panels of 'Who Made Me A Princess'. WMMAP happens in one country and BofB happens in a neighbouring country.

It's like Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts movies. They both happen in the same universe.

Group Leader
@april_anne Don't worry! We haven't dropped this series. It is currently on hiatus, which is why we have not uploaded as there are no raws to upload. When it comes back, we'll be sure to upload a chapter.

@Fabria dang, all these series going on hiatus at the same time. Thanks so much for the update, I look forward to the next release! Thank you to you and your team for all your translating efforts!

@ka-chan4 they’re not related but were raised as so. the two relation’s are of brothers and sisters thus does make this uncomfortable and an awful lot like incest.

all right, anyone able to grace us with the spoiler of "is the step-brother endgame" so we know what level of trope usage to expect?

@ka-chan4 To me it doesn't seem at all like incest. They are not related in any fashion, and the manner in which she was added to the family is such that everyone involved was very clear about that lack of relation. They think of her as family and clearly love her, but also just as clearly are aware that she is not their sister.

Like if you personally feel it's incest-y that's fine, you're free to feel how you wish, but factually it is in no way incestual. Note that incest is not bad because of subjective morality or because it feels weird, it's bad because inbreeding increases the chances of genetic defects with successive generations. Arguably, given the reputation of old royalty and nobility, a single generation of incest might well go totally unremarked upon. The point being that even if it WERE incest it would still be fairly tame in regards to the setting, despite how it might offend our more modern sensibilities. Without any knowledge of how genetics works there was no reason to believe inbreeding was a bad thing, at least until the great-grandchildren started showing up with increasingly prevalent cases of clubbed feet and cleft lips.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone just remind me who "Lady Cordis" is? It's been a while and I don't want to have to go through the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread