Beware of the Brothers!

Agreed, incest tag needs to be removed. It doesn't affect the way I feel about the story at all but just the fact that it was tagged that way makes me feel 😕

Yes.

Please remove the incest tag, they're not even related.

Don't get me started on consanguinity and such....

The topic really chaps my hide....

😤

Please remove the incest tag!, it's such a good story but that tag might put people off

Noooooo if it’s incest, then Hari ends up Eugene I really like Johanes though. Ngl this kinda puts me off continuing reading..

Dex-chan lover
Mark all spoilers with
Code:
[spoiler]
tags.
Well we can't mark actual tags with spoiler tags now can we?

please don’t say this is incest, I really like Hari but I don’t want Eugene and Hari to be together...

At the beginning it was said their actual sister died. And the mother found Hari on the streets and due to the resemblance With her dead daughter she adopted her. So if the older brother feels something it’s not insets because they are not blood related. I feel Eugene needs more Hari for the emotional support but I think HaRi feels comfortable with her future husband, like she Thinks Is a fact to end up with him.

If Eugene starts to court Hari he can wave her emotions and see a different ending form Hari’s future.

I don’t know but Eugene makes me feel like the tragic characters that dies. I hope to be wrong.

It’s not even incest, the definition of incest is sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

They are not blood related. I would not blame Eugene If he has feelings for her and, or she has feelings for him. They were the only source of support for each other.

Everyone who wants to say it isn't incest-- she was adopted as his sister. They are brother and sister. Also she was adopted because she was identical to his dead sister, that's an extra level of gross. I was sincerely hoping Johannes would be the ML, but Eugene being the ML is so disgusting.

I'm on chapter 35, it's been a few months since I last read this cause I'm debating wether or not I should continue this after know who the ml was T-T. I can't with incest.

OH my God
I kinda feel really uncomfortable this might be incest but the request on the end of chapter made me go EEEEKKKK

The people saying this isn’t incest are the same people that don’t consider it incest when step siblings have sex.

I honestly can't see how people can consider this series to be incest. While the main characters were raised together, that doesn't change the fact that they are not blood-related and thus would be better considered really good childhood friends than actual family. In this way, I don't see how the main characters falling in love would be any different than all those other series where the male lead and the heroine are neighbors, childhood friends, are practically raised together, and then eventually fall in love.

They are not blood related so this isn't insest at all and the siblings are aware she isn't there sister. So this isn't insest. Having relations with a step sibling is wrong because there is a blood connection that's totally different than this situation. People on here are saying that this is insest when it's not. If we went by their definition; if you had a friend that lived with you your entire life and you fell in love with them that would be insest to. Get you're definitions strait please so other people don't get the wrong impression on a wonderful story. If this story makes you uncomfortable you are within your rights to stop reading.

Users who are viewing this thread