Beware of the Brothers!

@Helen_Brite and @yumegaze
the fact that there is no incest tag is probably what brought people to dislike the story in the first place. As I said in another comment, the incest tag is even used for relationships where the characters aren't blood related and have lived together as family for WAY less longer than the characters of this manwha.

Take the example of Citrus, the incest tag is used and the characters have absolutely 0 blood relations (it's about girls who become sisters due to remarried parents) and lived together for less longer (they literally get into a relationship less than a month after meeting, in the very first chapter). The tag is used for relationship between two family members regardless of the blood ties and regardless of the time spent together. And in this case the characters spent 20+ years living together (if you account for her past life). Yes, if they do end up together it is incest, and yes, it means it needs the incest tag.

I'm not saying incest is unacceptable in fiction, I'm a huge fan of Citrus (that's why I brought it up) and I often read incest stories. But when people don't expect incest and get incest it's bound to create unsatisfied people. And those unsatisfied people are bound to complain and not just silently drop it when it happens after 40 chapters and they are already invested in the story.

But yeah, in the end I'll just drop it because I see that the direction the author is taking is becoming clearer and clearer, and I just don't like it.

@Kekitus
I get your point, totes. Incest is technically about stepfamilies as well and I can understand why people feel so icky, yup. I kinda saw it coming since the beginning (the title mentioning the brothers, the romance tag and the crooked relationship between Hari and Eugene) but yeah, I would get upset if I wasn't expecting it.

I'm going to keep reading out of spite because I went through 40 chapters anyway 🤪 I wonder if the incest tag isn't here because the author didn't perceive it like that? I dunno?

Maybe I'm making things up in my head or something but I swear I saw a scene with Athy in the background of this manwha once. Then now I find out that this has a shared universe with Who Made Me a Princess so now I feel like that was really Athy. But like I'm not sure cause I might be remembering wrong?

JGJ

Oh my God why are people calling this incest? They are NOT RELATED! The whole reason humans banned brother sister unions is because it increases significantly the possibility of birth defects in offspring. There is no other reason. They share no blood relation so it is not incest.

Just realized there's an incest tag.
Oh dear. I guess that means Eugene is male lead...

Fed-Kun's army
yeah glad i wasn't the only one to notice the incest tag but why is it there? hari isn't related to any of the other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread