Beware of the Brothers!

@kristina1234 Thanks for letting me know. I had a weird feeling after reading the chapter, so i came searchin' in the comment section.
Her and her "brother"....This is non-blood related incest. Also dropped.

Wow the foreshadowing Haha, also I can't believe it's in the same universe as Who Made Me A Princess, I wonder if there'll be a crossover one day ?
Also isn't Hari going to be with her fiance from her past life ? I know that their story changed since she got back in time but...Eugene srsly ?? He's still her brother even if not by blood, they still loved together even if not for long in this life she still has her memories of before so I really hope this won't happen, I know that she always liked him since he was never really bad to her even before but well....it's just weird and anyway that's my opinion, I'm also sad for that green haired guy he's so sweet poor baby T^T
...and I'm not into that kind of drama since he already has a fiance so that reminds me of the villainesse who never did anything wrong and were just married to someone who doesn't love them, he should at least try to get along with her since he still chose her, agh how annoying!!!
Edit: btw this is just my hypothesis so it's not a spoiler since I don't know what'll happen next, they've just been giving off this weird vibe and....yeah if that actually happens I ain't reading anymore of this, I'd be very disappointed as well...ah I just read a spoiler and....
DAMN IIIIIIIITTTTT THEY REALLY END UP TOGETHER ??!!! I'M DEFINITELY DROPPING BUT I'LL STILL HOLD ON TO THE HOPE THAT THE COMIC WILL BE DIFFERENT, JUST A HOPE BUT IF THIS IS THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IM EVEN THINKING OF CHANGING MY RATING OF THIS SH*T SHOW !!! DAMN IT WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A WHOLESOME FAMILY MOMENT WHY MUST YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING SO EASILY YOU FREAKS ?!!!!!!

omg!!!
i didnt see that coming!
and here im thinking, this story became stale.

she is not aiming for anything. her, coming back to the past doesnt make any sense as she dont have anything she regrets.

i was thinking, what's next???

Yes! Finally an update!! Can’t believe the direction they’re heading but it’s whatever’s. I love the characters so pls update more! 😆

Incest is wincest. I'm liking these changes. Imagine not liking incest when you read manga.

cnd

Lol at everybody saying dropped... Y'all seriously telling me that you didn't see this shit coming? It was literally obvious from the very first chapter. Why y'all think her "brothers" bullied herin the beginning? Or why Eugene never went to her wedding in her first life?

I honestly did not expect the direction that the plot is taking but reading your comment opened my eyes. I feel kind of silly but I'm happy with it

I really don't see the problem in her being with him if they are not blood related. They didn't even grow up together.

the incest has begun lmao 😂
Idk how I feel about her bro being ml yet, logically I’m okay since they’re not blood related (incest is frowned upon because of higher chances of mutations happening in the offspring of people with a similar genetic makeup) but If I feel creeped out I’ll probably drop.

Yikes idk man this canon ship weirds me out a little because they’re basically family. Hopefully their relationship develops in a way that makes me go “oh yeah I dig it”

Welp, I saw this one coming from the beginning, but hoped it really wouldn't come to this. Blood related or not, it's still creepy to go after your siblings in that way.

The only slightly redeeming thing is they didn't seem to grow up together. Still, she had a perfectly fine fiance before this whole fiasco, so what's the point?

Maybe I'll drop it, not sure yet.

I guess I saw this coming a bit and I don't like it. Wasn't Hari sort of like the lookalike for the dead sister? And Hari now still looks like a legit twin with the little brother. Just because they're not blood related makes this okay...Man I really hope this is some sort of fakeout because the siblings work as a family and I saw this as individuals in a family unit working together and helping each other and lifting each other up because they're family even if they're not biologically related. I really hope it does not end up like this sort of incest thing.

I guess the author is really pushing for the non-blood related siblings love line *sighs*

one thing I want to know, where is the soldier/knight??...normally in korean manga/webtoon, it was a common that each aristocratic family have their own army..

The foreshadowing is not super weird because the last time he saw her she was a child and now she's grown into a young woman. They've spent a long time apart, only connected by letters. However, I do ship her with her beautiful cinnamon roll fiance from her past timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread