Beware of the Brothers!

Honestly I love Johan so I don't really see how they'll weasel their way into making Hari x Eugene a thing...but we'll see!

Group Leader
Someone keeps sticking the incest label... That's what I thought, but it's not! 😐

Came back to give a review and see incest discussions in the comments. Glad I dropped it 3 months ago

Ok wait... is no one going to mention how it’s the shared universe of Who Made Me A Princess?!

To all of you who are a bit confused about how this is a shared universe with who made me a princess:
as of now it is not, with the exception of that Ezikiel goes to the same school as the three brothers. And probably the only real interaction between the universes happen in the novel from WMMAP, where Athy after escaping from her father and the manhunt after her goes to the Arlanta school. There she spends a few days enjoying school live invensibly. But after a while she gets ousted because Hari has a magical item that negates magic and the two become friends. But beware that only happens in the novel of wmmap and not in the novel of beware of the brothers. There as far as I now Hari only meets Ezikiel as she visits the school.

You guys are super gross...
just because they’re not blood related doesn’t make it ok. At all. For starters they both view each as siblings. No matter how you choose to see it they view each other as family. Second of all, the fact that you guys are even saying “she’s adopted so it’s ok” is very weird. That kinda invalidates ACTUAL siblings who are adopted bc it seems as though adoption is only used to tiptoe around actual incestuous relationships. Third, she’s literally the identical replacement for their DEAD sister. That’s so weird. No matter how grown up she is, how long it’s been, or whatever, she still resembles their dead sister to a t. You can like what you like and read whatever you want but don’t make excuses for why something that’s weird/immoral is ok.

It makes me so sad that this couldn’t just be a nice story about their sibling relationship. Instead they chose to do mental gymnastics in order to make the relationship incestuous.
Sucks to suck ig

@T__
As I said as of now, no there is not. I don't know how the manwa ends. But if you want some interaction between them, you have to read the novel of who made me a princess. I would even go so far as to say you should because I thought the novel 10 times better as the manwa as of now.
There is later even a scene where Cabel as knight of a political convoi comes to the Obelian Empire where he and Lucas spar with one another. 😍

Okay, so I saw where this was going ages ago but instead of jumping the gun on where things go and how they all feel I decided to hunt down the novel translations and read the story. While plenty would probably still find issue with it, I found it explained things well enough. Major plot spoilers so don't read unless you don't care.

In the original timeline they actually both loved each other but due to her being adopted, both refused to acknowledge those feelings and never speak of them to anyone. The happiness she felt for her marriage was at the possibility of having a decent life, and because it was becoming to much for her to remain in the house with him. He ends up making a wish the day before her wedding wishing for her happiness in love and that's what causes her to go back in time as the universe itself insists for her to be happy in love she has to try again. He himself never expected to have happiness, he just wanted to make sure she was at least happy and they both assumed it would never ever be possible given their family status. As for that status, there is a mention at one point that by their own laws, technically she was adopted by their parents and the moment they died she wasn't exactly a family member anymore. They could have tossed her out and no one would have batted an eye. Also, neither one of them have ever actually looked to the other as a sibling, they just try to pretend hard enough in hopes they will one day believe it. As the story progresses it reveals these things in such a way that for myself, it's not incest at all. But I can also understand why some will never see it as anything but.

Why the fu/ck does she care so damn much about Eugene? Are you his personal aid? You need to keep around him to see if he doesn't over work himself? He's the fu/cking Duke now! It'd be weird if he didn't have work 😅
And did she really rebirth just to get with Eugene? 😒

I'm gonna drop here before my brain gets anymore numb than it already is

@MishyMish I agree. It's like people keep saying that they aren't related by blood so it's okay for them to be together. His parents adopted her so that makes her his sister no matter what. They grew up together as siblings. People in the comments always wanna force logical thinkers to have a broken brain like them

@cinnamoncookie

Love. The word that you're looking for is love. Let me explain this for you, f*cking maggot without feelings, when a person loves someone, he became concerned about his loved one

@NicoBR IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN SCROLL PASS MY COMMENTS. WHY TAKE THE TIME OUT YOUR LIFE TO INVOLVE YOURSELF WITH THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread