Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 1

Interesting so far. Especially an "other world" where there are non-humanoid monsters that are probably more common that humanoid ones.

Group Leader
Don't mind me and my stupid brain. But if the guy she just met WAS (idk if he is)cand og love interest and he's on the brink of death and the heroine hasn't arrived yet... How did the story play out cuz he would've been dead by the time the heroine did show up. LOL

Oooh, this seems like a really interesting manga... can't wait to follow it... and hope our MC meets some damn cute hotties soon!

Dex-chan lover
First off.. MC is so god damn stupid, who runs after the thread without paying attention xD Also, Assand is the dumbest name of a male character that I have ever heard of.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
First off.. MC is so god damn stupid, who runs after the thread without paying attention
LOL true
But to play devil's avocado, we all trip sometimes (i.e. stop paying attention) and sometimes we get so engrossed in something that we stop paying so much attention to our surroundings, further amplifying this effect. Now imagine you see an incorporeal red string floating in front of you, since it's so other-worldly of course it would consume your attention - hello to the supernatural event occurring in front of you.

Basically she just "tripped" after spacing out. It's just in this case it was just a really unlucky trip...

Of course this is just a story so this was pretty meaningless analysis, just saying that people trip sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename Yeah, was more like; Who in their right mind rushes after a thread no one can see at 90 km/h. I would for certain just walk, trying to figure out what the f is going on.

Lmao that's such a relatable reaction to the spider priest. Like yeah she knows he's a chill dude but idk if I'd ever be able to get over arachnophobia

The fact that FMC fell into he manhole while chasing after the red thread is totally plausible tbh. There are plenty of news of people falling to their death while looking at their phones whilst walking. Stupid but totally can happen lol
And hello handsome 😍

I like that there are more non-humans in this world than humans. And the spider priest is neat too. Spiders are often evil in fantasy settings. There are small things but I like them.

The red threads look so sinister... I like the subtle glow on them! Good start.

Users who are viewing this thread