Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 10

I still like discount Snape more than Abel... he looks like he has his shit together.

Thanks for the translation but yea... that wasn't romantic at all... idk where this narrative is going.:/ like he knew her for around 4 days tops then goes on some murder spree when she doesn't reciprocate his phantom feelings and now this after he almost indirectly hurts her from his blind rampage? Bruh... I'm gonna need more build up and substance on this ship or something because this ain't it chief.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how to feel about this:
- The pace is too fast but he is so sweet so it makes me feel conflicted because I'd rather this happens than the usual cold ML that acts like garbage for 40 chapters
- I don't want his feelings to be due to some fate bullshit

first off, love a fl that has extrospection skills.... we dont have to beat around the bush with feelings and overthinking shit out
OMG that blushing what a precious blush holy crap AHHHHHHHHHHHH tbh i didn't feel much at first but over the past few chapters he GREW ON MEEEEEEEE what a precious bean i can not

ps. i still find that black hair suits him crazy good :( hope we get to see it more

Contributor
Although he's been really obvious up to this point I guess it's a little understandable that the fl wouldn't realize he has feelings for her given it's happened so quickly, like they barely know each other at all.

As far as liking him back other than him being hot and liking her, there's not much reason for her to do so, is there? He's so damn childish, whether it's his initially kidnapping her to have a convenient healing machine or his going around and smashing up his own shit because she didn't instantly fall in love with him.

Users who are viewing this thread