Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 13

Group Leader
Thank god she said it, even Abel had to lecture her the thoughts of us readers before she did! BUT LADY, you need to get his heart to safety first! Plus, you're also a weakness - if you die, so does he! You can't do much besides healing him, and can you do that in combat?

uguhuerfher

why is she such an idiot?

like everyone sacrificed inorder to get you away and keep you and the heart first, and it's not until you completely got away that you'e like "naw. let's go back!"
idk girlie, maybe it would not be smart to go back to him with his heart, considering that even if he gets hurt to the brink of death he definitely wont die. i- i- just this heroine is starting to irk me.

Fed-Kun's army
ouf we dodged that bullet! I'm glad she told him right away that she didn't betray him

Also, I hope she isn't all talk and can do something like maybe heal both of them at the same time so they can fight back or maybe she can throw bursts of energy at the enemy and kill them. I'm not expecting her to be some great martial artist but I hope her magic can do something on the offense and not just heal or else she shouldn't be going back

Thankfully, he believed her. I am hoping that her going back will really help, not make matters worse.

i'm sorry who had to suffer for you to get away?AND NOW YOU'RE GOING BACK??????????????

Group Leader
she was good MC with working braincell (realizing Abel's feeling and confronting him) at first, but now she's somehow lost that braincell and is now (almost) a generic female MC. too bad.

still, I'm curious how this gonna go. but if she keeps losing braincell, I might drop this. thanks for the chapter matchamango!

You’re a healer. You know how hard it is to protect you when you’re their target, and you can’t fight to protect yourself?!

Omg please don't be like the typical and idiot type of FL
Thank you for the update!!

Cain, how can you be even more so handsome ?????
I live for white hair cain and black hair abel

and giiiiirl, just let them take care of it, you know you can't fight so you're just going to burden them 🙄

thanks for the translation !! <3

IM SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING YOU CAIN, IM IN LOVE WITH YOU (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

gurl wtf are u gonna do if u go back? you dont even have any attack powers wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread