Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 13

SO LIKE, it just hit me after seeing Cain's true form. Is Cain and Abel a biblical reference???!! Sleipner is a reference to Norse mythology so a biblical reference is possible. I only know a little about how the biblical story goes but...WTF so many theories going off in my head but I'm too lazy to think it through.

But to randomly sum up up my thoughts: Cain Abel fall of man Satan down to hell Cain is Satan explains Cain in demon/lower world or whatever Cain betrays Abel there's a God somewhere

Fool what could you possibly do? If you had an ace up your sleeve why didn't you use it earlier? Otherwise you really will get in the way bringing his heart back

Dex-chan lover
Yes go back there and stress these two dudes (during their life and death battle!!) even more out by the mere fact that you could get hurt any second now since you can't fight...like AT ALL :D They will definitely appreciate that~

She a healer not a warrior. She might have seen some horrible thing by healing people and staying by Abel side but she is still weak! Of course she won't be killed since she is the MC (unless their is a big plot twist) but its STUPID 😑😤😤😤

you better know what you're doing or else you're just gonna send them to their death earlier ( ;⌄; )

lmao he tells her to go to sleep like he was just going to have a tea party with the rebels instead of fighting XD

Whuttt seriously Lian???? For all those hardship Abel and Cain went through to make you safe, why are you creating ruckuss?????? Oh no...she should have sleep like Abel told her to. 😢

Me before I read villainess and quick transmigration stories: MC is so brave ToT. Me touched. My kokoro~ go save your man girl T^T

Me after: Tf?! NO Lian you idiot! You better know what you're doing or I swear-(ʘ言ʘ╬)

What are going to do, cheerleading? 🙄🙄 let the people who can fight take care of it - this is why I get pissed when the healers try to attack in RPGs

Aggregator gang
It's good that she said the truth immediately. But go back? What will she do then? Being a nuisance or first aid kit?

Users who are viewing this thread