Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 14

I was trying to convince myself that she was doing CPR on Abel... but nope. she was kissing him because he was about to die (?????)

girlll... why'd you go back when you couldn't do shit LOL I was expecting her to have a hidden skill or some 🙃 but imig

are you fucking serious lets BrINg the OnlY Way thE IMMoRTAl DUdE CAN DIe BAck to tHE PLACe WItH tHE GuYs trYing to kILl HIM WHEN SHE LITERALLY HAS NO SPECIAL POWERS OR ANY WAY TO DEFEND HERSELF GIRL ARE YOU THAT STUPID

Im glad that the author got some time off and you guys did as well :) thanks for the upload!
Though I can't help but think what he did was irresponsible. You can't just ... Destroy the temple of death, surely there'll be complications and consequences. Also, he killed everyone including his supporters.

That said I'm looking forward to the next part where they have fun in the human village!

Thank you so much for the update!!! 😆

I didn't really think about it, but I guess it is dumb for her to go back when she's carrying his heart. But it seems like if he takes enough damage it affects his heart anyway and he can still die. Hence why there were so many threads attached to his heart even though it wasn't directly attacked. So I guess, it might make sense for her to have gone back to heal him while he was fighting them off or after? I dunno....

Thought it was super weird that she suddenly kissed him (seems to like him romantically all of a sudden?) though. Maybe it's supposed to be that his actions moved her heart, but it wasn't conveyed clearly to me?

Still love the story so far though.

Thanks for the chapter <3
I don't know i like Lian or not. But Abel blushing cute.
I'm still hope for great action from Lian back on the previous chapter. But this, i don't know what should i say......

Aggregator gang
So my guess was right? She came back just for the author to create cheesy romantic scenes and boost their relationship status.

god this is stupid. what will it take for us to get a normal smart female mc? do authors not know that they exist?? if you have no combat powers and are carrying the ONE FUCKING THING that shouldn’t be hurt while also being the biggest weakness you get the fuck out of there. thats what saves both lives.

the stockholm syndrome, the obsessive rude guy who changed bc “i love you” in like 10 chapters, and quite frankly the entire notion from so many of these manhwas that the only thing that can save him is her and her “love” is tiring. as long as she stays with the controlling guy for long enough he’ll be blushing and she’ll grow accustomed to it. if the dude wasn’t some hella tall ripped handsome guy most readers would be calling it out for what it is. but i digress.

anyways i’ve read way too many of these kinda of stories and after taking a break and reading ones with FLs who have basic common sense and their own will it’s just gotten worse. hoped this one would be a bit different but its going down the same path i hoped it would avoid. ugh.

Aggregator gang
Omg i hate characters like that, she can't fight or have high defensive abilities and she runs back and ruins things...he was going great until she came to be a big easy target he had to protect...😤

Thank you for your hard work ❤️. The fl did a stupid thing. She could've just observed from a safe distance and helped when she saw a opportunity

i get how some people like a strong fl that can fight together with the ml, cause i like that type of mc too.. but sometime a romantic story of an innocent fl and great ml with a cute story line and not too much drama are great too.. besides this fl not that bad too, she block the poison and save the ml lead in the end.. oh and by going back there, she unconsciously help to end the war faster... besides, its only ch 14, still got a long way to go...so, for this manga, the fl are not 'that' useless since she just simply cant abandon those who she hold precious to and do remember those time when she heal the ml too.... and lastly, thank you for translating this manga... i always look forward to your work <3

Users who are viewing this thread