Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 14

So many cliche in one chapter! I kinda like it because its have been while for me~

It would have been better if she wasn't going back tho. Well i guess the author likes cheesy stuffs like this
Thanks for the updates anyway!

Thank you for the chapter!!!

Thank you also for posting how far you are on the webpage cause it kinda scares me that the group may have dropped it when you here nothing for months

Aw that's such a cliche scene. But yeah it's okay, I enjoy it too.

Thank you for this chapter 🧡

I don't get why some of the other comments are complaining about the FL, If you don't like her just read another story there are plenty of stories with a stronger FL, personally I don't think Lian is that useless she has healed him countless times and just didn't want to abandon him. And remember it's only ch. 14 let the story develop first!

The most dumb sh@ ever done in a manga or any history. He almost didn't die because of you interviewing the history but because you came back as a moron and couldn't protect yourself and tried to protect when you can't even save yourself, dum as* s**!!! Oh, lord, I need some nuggets.

Dex-chan lover
@Triptychh She is dumb as a rock not to mention her healing power is also bs. She "feels the patient's pain" only a couple times when the plot wants her to, and always just barely

This chapter infuriates me to no end... also it has some very confusing and wack moments.... and lastly the story ain’t really moving anywhere rn so this is getting boring too...

Help this started off alright to currently ending up like this...........

okay its still dumb to force the whole "gotta go back even tho i cant do shit" but at least they were cute but god abel please get her some common sense

This reminds me of shoujo mangas lol
Its not super annoying tho, I guess it's the type of story that's nice to binge-read and squeal at cute moments

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so frustrated, ugh. She could caused his death by distracting him in the middle of the fight. If you can't do anything to help just run, bitch. Wtf you gonna do? Ending was cute tho, at least it healed my heart a little.

@Triptychh It's not about the story developing though? It's about a really, really stupid decision the FL made that endangered the ML's life for no reason. It doesn't make sense to say "if you don't like it don't read it" because it's valid criticism, and readers have a right to rant about dumb shit.

im not too upset because i liked her so far. I give her one dumb bitch moment pass.

Users who are viewing this thread