Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 15

I know he means well (?) But that ain't cool. That's just controlling, so stop going all dreamy eyed over there and sleep some sense into him.

Although the healing thing I get because that actually causes her pain

I like looking at the background characters like the horse’s expression and also the green leaves wilted on velsepone’s head when he saw ML lol...

Where is this story going..... I’m still hanging on by the thread

Also, WHY HAVE U NOT IMMEDIATELY CHANGED INTO FRESH CLEAN CLOTHES YET LIAN?? I would definitely not have jumped onto my bed in that before taking a shower too

Me staring at Lian’s dirty clothes waiting for her to change (O O)

Aw I get that Abel loves her n all but I hope she sets him straight. I like how she’s direct when there’s a problem with his behavior, that’s always good. He may be scared but controlling the one you love is a no-no.

I’m curious to see where this goes! I like the silly bickering in between the tense moments. They’re cute
♪( ´▽`)

Thank you for the translation love! <3

okay.... Abel is being toxic a lot since the past chapters.... it's worries me. First he hurt other pleople, than he can choose to hurt himself to get her attencion, so the worse, he starts to hurt her or locking her. Well, I don't like it

Abel needs to chill a bit with his over possessiveness. I still like him. But chill, dude.

Oh my god this manwha is sooo wholesome i love it although the story is too short but iys better than nothing whatsoever

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work, but
f629d537a4d3d46f7375addac07b21bd.gif

I love you matchamango translator amazingly became a loveable side character w their sheer thristyness
Loving this series super derpy but also self aware that goddamn horse is hilarious. Tsun ml is fine he seems aware hes being unreasonable at least she doesnt seem unable to tell him unlike other fls so despite hella fast pace seems goin well

Abel.... You're an idiot.
is what she should say to him.

Thanks a lot Matchamango!!!! You're an amazing translator.
I came here because of Bring the Love which is another of their work and I highly recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread