Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 15

My heart!!!!!! I literally dont care if people think hes toxic, he doesnt know that! Like bruh, hes been surrounded by skeletons all his life and so how could he learn between right and wrong?! Geez if you dont like it then read a different manga because the people who do like it want to read comments that relate to how they are feeling not stuff like "Hes toxic I dont like him." and all that other shit, NO ONES PERFECT! Hes only killed and thats been normalized for him in his life because no one tells him otherwise. Like in the first nd secon chapter's comments I would have been like 'Well they just checking out how they like it and telling us their opinions.' but this is the 15 chapter. The. Fifteenth. Chapter. So if you dont like it then dont read it, thank you for listening (to my rant)

Anyways ahhhhhh so cute, so wholesome. Hopefully the immortal Lucia (Main protaganist of OG story) is not a villainess or white lotus bitch like in other novels and ends up on good terms with Abel and Lian!!!!!!!

A message to Abel and Lian: "~Have many children tehehe~"

Aww.. it got cancelled you guys.

Well, I hope the creators are doing okay. Thanks for scanning Milk Tea!

Users who are viewing this thread