Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 5

Ugh right in the kokoro (mine is where it is supposed to be, though). Curious that the taking-on-other's-pain hasn't been brought up again, though. Was that a fluke?

I'm guessing the feeling others pain is only going to be brought up after he's gotten more attached to her. He's getting stuck on her pretty fast as it is. I'm guessing not to many people/monsters treat a death god too gently so any niceness probably gets him crazy glued to them. So the longer the delay on him knowing the more he'll get walloped by the realization he's been torturing the girl he likes.

Dex-chan lover
he better fucking STAY soft or else ill kill both him and as consequence her

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the translator's note st the end saying at least noe we know why he gets hurt ? Is that a joke because they said he is soft?

Group Leader
@Akera93 LOOL no 🤣 I said hes soft because at the beginning he seems very concerned for Lian (in a way) and he feels really bad for getting hurt so he didnt visit Lian's room at the end. We know why he gets injured because he goes and hunts for souls at night. So he's always fighting in some battle. 😂

@missmercurial I dont think it was a fluke. Maybe shes just very good at handling the pain since she does it so often 🧐

@AINFER I think she still does! She seems to be able to handle the pain very well since shes had 5 years of experience in healing injured people.

So does she feel pain from healing others? Or not? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread