Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 8

Thank you for the translation 😍
I really love both your series. It's also very appreciated that you post updates on the progress on mangadex.

It's fun to know a chapter is almost there🤗

Waaaaait did she really not tell him BEFORE that she felt the pain of the patient ????? 😳Am I having dementia thinking she did ? 😳

Either way, Abel is best boi but Cain's a good boi too 😍

Thanks for the chapter !

Is Cain the ML in the novel? I forgot. Hehe.
Abel is so jelly. Did he really got attach?

@BBBamBam She said it in her head often about the pain she goes through. She never said it out loud or to Cain. He probably assumed she just got tired from healing him all those times.

The translator's notes always made my day weee . Thank you for translatingg

My slow ass just realized their names are Cain and Abel.... But then I see and TN at the end and I don't feel so slow anymore LOL.
Uh, Abel, your yandere is showing... Wonder if there is a Korean word for "yandere". But for now he's Yandere-ssi.

@yuchiyo There are 5 love interests. The ML of the novel is a tan, blonde guy (you kinda see him near the end of CH 1). She said his name in this chapter, Assand. (During a mission from Lord Assand, Abel caused an incident in which Cain loses his family.)

aww for a moment i wanted to ship her with cain but the jealous expression of abel was too good Q_Q <3 keep going abel!

Ummm dude, you literally threatened her employers and kidnapped her AFTER she treated your likely fatal wounds. What have you been reading - shoujo mang. . . OH WAIT

HOLY SH!T I JUST NOTICED!!!!! CAIN AND ABEL THE TWO BROTHERS FROM THE BIBLE!!!! ONE ENDED UP KILLING THE OTHER!!!! DHDJFBFKXJFNDHRJJFJFN 😬😬😬😬😬😬

I feel better now that I know he didn't know. It was hilarious watching her put an elbow on his back, and I loved that last panel lf him carrying her. Have I mentioned that I love crazy ass yandere? Because I do.

Users who are viewing this thread