Beware of the Red Thread

I kinda liked the first few chapters; it had potential. With each chapter though it got worse. Im now at chapter 14 and it's gotten baaad. The pacing became too fast and weird; the characters seemed to become children. They lost their charms and the story just revolves around their tantrums now. I can't see where the story will go now, or if there is gonna be plot at all.

I had a very similar feeling when I read, "I'll do that marriage." The summary and intro in both manhwas were bot good and catchy I expected too much. It failed to deliver.

I'm kind of the opposite. The beginning and synopsis are cliche and I didn't really expect anything out of this. I was dreading the 50 chapters of misunderstandings, 50 chapters of characters realizing their feelings, 50 chapters of plot after which I'll finally get that 1 chapter of them acting on their feelings but because I was bored, I still read it. That's why it was a pleasant suprise that the story was so quick-paced. This doesn't feel like a story enroute to eternity that's why I liked it so much.

A'ight, I've got a question, and it might be kind of a spoiler but I haven't actually read ahead or anything. This is just an insight. I actually think this is pretty interesting, so it would be cool if you read mah excessively long comment.

So, in the bible, Adam and Eve (the first humans), have 2 children, Cain and Abel (in case you haven't noticed, these are the two names of only male leads so far). The story of those two is: Abel is the goody-goody and Cain is like the bad seed. Cain get's jealous/hateful and kills him. Thus, he becomes the first murderer. I feel that this can't be a coincidence but the story's aren't matching up at all. In this one, the devilish being is actually Abel instead of Cain, while Cain is all celestial and angel-like. I just thought I'd share my knowledge with y'all. (and btdub, I ain't christian I just learned about this stuff from history books)

I coincidentally bumped into this manga and I must say I loved it. I actually how the drama evolves and the pace of this one. Plus matchamango officially became my favorite translator, their little comments make my day!

It hasn’t updated in so loooong. 😭 I miss the weekly updates.... I hope everything is alright, translators!!

this whole story looks like something i would've salivated over when i was 11-12 years old. Sorry but the pacing is all over the place, the FML and the ML are bipolar --- everything feels synthetic and fake. 2/10

Aggregator gang
someone Pick this up for the sake of fueling my addiction please, i'll be forever grateful

Hopefully Mango doesn't keep this on hold much longer. I thoroughly enjoyed the bit I've read so far.

To all dear fans who love this webtoon UWU,

I would love to pick up this series for y'all, but the reason why there haven't been any updates lately is due to the official creators and official website copyright licences of this webtoon. Lately I have been trying to research more of why it had been discontinued by others as well, but the only conclusion I could make is due to the fact that this is possibly considered "illegally posting" content without the copyrights to do it.

This may change in the future, as I do not know all the details of what has happened, but what I do know is that it may take awhile before it can be issued again. To those who were hoping to get a translated version, I am truly sorry for this inconvenience, and I hope that you all enjoy(ed) the webtoon!

P.S I would also like to say that the official website is called "KTOON" though the website is only in Korean, at least you can admire the beautiful art. 😀
(I would also like to say that I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT I AM A OFFICIAL ON THE MANGADEX TEAM QwQ, don't hurt me, I just want to inform y'all of this being the case as a possibility of the discontinuation)

How you all are are saying the series is cancelled when CncRevolution, the official publisher of the series said in October 5, that after preparations they were gonna come back? And didn't mention anything that it was gonna be cancelled?

You can literally check on here: https://mobile.twitter.com/CncRevolution/status/1313288774751666176/

Users who are viewing this thread