Beware of the Red Thread

Gahd why isnt she answering him!!! Just say you’re protecting his heart!!

I seriously dont like FL that in major situations always stays quiet but in about everything else have a lot to say.....

@qwertyke I don't think those spoilers are real since the official korean manhwa only has 13 chapters out, and it also seems like there is no light novel that the comic is based on. I've found "excerpts" from the light novel, but no actual light novel, untranslated or not. So I think these might be made up. Anyways don't get your hopes up.

Seriously boi if she wants you died she will kill you long time ago. Please. She knows you like her :"

Group Leader
@qwertyke The light novel is up on Kakaopage and the last few chapters have been spoiled so the spoilers you posted might be true. However I know that this manhwa is indeed based on the novel we just dont know how much of it the artist (Cumin) will change.

It got so stupid...bunch of evils attacking the MC who doesn't have fighting skills, so the good guys tell MC to leave and they'll protect her . then MC is all 'nooo I can't leave them behind, let me go back even though I am useless and will put them in more danger'

@piranha123 Ikr, well, lets just see what tricks she going to do. If she legit just be there useless af and adding on to the trouble, i’m dropping this. I had enough of dumbass mcs 🤦🏽‍♀️

@piranha123 @CardiBSlays actually though. the characters are mindless GARBAGE and the plot is going to shittt. everything is happening so fast and there's no development. I am out this bitch lmfaooo. miss me with that "everyone is attacking me but it's ok because I have my traumatized macho demon guy that I'm leading on to protect me and he does save me but Imma go back and fuck everything up cause I'm a dumb bitch 😍🤩" shit

Group Leader
@ismeisra

Hi! Yes, I saw it updated. However, since I am only one person working on these projects, it will take time to clean, draw, translate and typeset a new chapter while I also have to go to work on most days. Please understand that the update won’t always be available in a day. The update will be available within the next day or so.

oh my, i thought u have a translate team ... sorry, pls take your time... i just love the manga so much... thank u so much for your afford in translating the manga....

Users who are viewing this thread