Beware of the Red Thread

Progress!! I like all of your comments and 100% agree with all of them hahahaha.
Thank you so much for translating and keep up the good work!

Lmao he blushed!! Now that is cute of him lol😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

It feels really rushed and disorganized. Like someone just wanted a good looking man to fawn all over them. I won't give up on this manga, I still have hope for it's potential 🙏

Thanks for the update!!! Uggggh I enjoy your comments so much lol they're hilarious

Thank youu so much for your hardwork, MatchaMango!!! I always followed your progress in your Mangadex homepage

Yusssssssss! This was excellent timing! I just reread the first ten chapters in anticipation of this updating soon! ❤️❤️❤️
When you read it all at once, there’s actually been a surprising amount of progress. This FL is really straightforward and it’s really impressive. I’m so excited to see where the author goes with this!
Translators, I love your comments and really appreciate your work! Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don’t be shy, go farther — KILLED ME.

Dex-chan lover
Just wish the MC had backbone, so tired FMC's being paper thin.

He is probably the most emotional ML I've seen so far lol
Kinda refreshing too on how fast their relationship is developing😂 keep courting her Abel! You're getting there😆

BIG SPOILER
Read at your own risk!
the red thread is actually sucking Abel's live for Lian. And Abel is aware of this (😍😍😍kyaaaaaaaaaaaa) Cuz Lian isn't supposed to live there. At the realm of death. Lian wanna go home and the easiest and fastest way is to cut the red thread so she dies there, and goes back to her world. But the only thing she knows is about her dying. Not about going back to her world. And Abel is taking the opportunity to make her stay by his side.

Another big spoiler!!

Abel and Lian both will become mortal and gain (god?) position and they live at Valhalla and have kids (some spoiler says 9 kids) lollll but yet to get married. Abel insists to get married with her as he says marriage is important for human. But we'll she's not a human anynore, abel. And the reason he insisted is none other than tying her with him so that she'll never leave him. I laughed a lot at how clingy he is. And Lian teased him if he wants them to get married then he should do houseworks.

This is your own risk and responsibilities. I just want to satisfy those souls out there that thirst for spoiler cuz that how I am. And I'm feeling guilty enough to put this spoiler here but I can't help it😢😢😢 so please pardon me. But do message me if any of you feel burden and I'll delete it ASAP. WOOSH💨

abel really is an expressive male lead, i honestly love him. also he got both the translators and readers thirsting over him

Users who are viewing this thread